Ls1 fbody to ls3 wont start

Hey everyone. I am currently trying to get my ls3 started in my 2000 ws6 and am running into problems. Some backstory.... car is a 2000 ws6 automatic. I have now converted it to a ls3 with a 6 speed. The pcm has been tuned to delete emissions components and also to reflect the 6 speed swap. The car will crank but backfires through the exhaust mostly and sometimes intake.

When I assembled the ls3, I had a machine shop change the crank reluctor wheel from the 58x to a new 24x from tsp. I am also running a 1x (ls2) cam sprocket and lined it up dot to dot with the crank. The engine is stock with the exception of a tsp ls3 stage 3 camshaft, the upgraded springs to support this, and a set of 7.4 pushrods. I used morel drop in lifters.

I kept the ignition coils on the bracket when I swapped them from my ls1 to the ls3 and they were working fine before the swap. I am using the stock ls1 crank sensor and an acdelco 2133826 cam sensor. I have also swapped the 2 outside wires on the cam sensor pigtail to allow the sensor to read correctly.

This morning I checked the cmp signal with my lab scope and it shows its sending signal, but reading from about 5v(low) to 12v(high). This seems odd as I figured it would read 0-12v.

I apologize for the long winded post but am trying to figure this thing out. My fear is that the machine shop did not properly set the crank reluctor when it was pressed and it is causing my concern. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Rechecked wiring for cmp and it seems to be functioning correctly now with my lab scope. Still have crank no start issue with backfiring

Thread Information