Smog woes, worst ever

2002 Chevy Camaro Z28 will not complete IM cycle. It will not clear a CAT_INC condition (catalytic converter test incomplete). There are faults. I am going broke buying gas to do the drive-cycle dance. Many days.. Close to 500 miles! Can someone please give me precise instructions on what to do for that specific problem? I am going insane!

Navy Blue
    2002 Trans Am WS6 Conv

I can't help you with that problem but I would suggest you move your post out of the 5th Generation section down to the LSX or even the Vehicle Specific Camaro section. I don't think you are going to get much action in this dead area of the board. Also, when you repost, please list out what if any modifications have been done to the car. Have you changed the internals, heads, intake, exhaust. With or without CATs? Changes or removals of any other emissions related systems like smog pump, egr, etc? Has it been tuned by a shop? Any specific fault codes showing?

With enough information I'm sure someone here can help. Good luck.
    ATI Procharger, SFCs, Y-pipe, LM2, BBK Shorty Headers, Corvette N73 Magnesium Wheels, 4th Circle Designs Stripe and Overlay kit

TAN
    07 Chevy Tahoe

Quote Originally Posted by JiveDadson View Post
    2002 Chevy Camaro Z28 will not complete IM cycle. It will not clear a CAT_INC condition (catalytic converter test incomplete). There are faults. I am going broke buying gas to do the drive-cycle dance. Many days.. Close to 500 miles! Can someone please give me precise instructions on what to do for that specific problem? I am going insane!
    What are the codes?
    Faults are as follows:
    Failed test- cat, o2 sensors, air injection system check valve, secondary check valve, gas cap, spark plug, mass airflow sensor, engine intake manifold, air injection pump, or positive crankcase vent hose, tube, pipe. How many miles does your vehicle have?

Thread Information