Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Talking *** May COTM Winner... SLPLSWON ***

It would seem that in an attempt to put a copy of this thread on the home page, it instead ended up a mysterious disappearance case. We have no clue as to what happened to it. It just completely vanished So, I'm re-posting it

Congratulations to SLPLSWON and his 1998 Blue Green Chameleon Pontiac Trans Am on the win for the July COTM spot!

I just want to start out by thinking those who voted for me and all of the other members who took the time to submit a picture of their rides. I know the LSX community takes great pride in their rides.
    This is my third 4th Gen. I purchased my first one in 2006. It was a 2002 Red Z28. I had nitrous on the car before the temp tags were expired and I had caught then bug. I wrecked that car and purchased a black 99 Trans Am. I put a lot of time, money, sweat and tears into that car. It was everything I had ever wanted in the car minus the color. I was offered a deal I could not pass up so I let her go in exchange for the BGC Trans Am and a black 2005 Kawasaki ZX 636.
    The current car is immaculate inside and out and is a real treat to drive. After having a heavily modded car you really appreciate something a little more practical. This has always been my favorite color followed closely by MBM. I get complimented on the color quite often. It has a very basic mod list. The car has ARH Long Tubes, TSP True Duals, SLP Lid, SLP underdrive pulleys, Motive 3:73 gears, NOS Wet Kit. It has a fresh level 3 RPM Trans and was Tuned by Speed Inc.
    Once again thanks for taking time to vote and read a little about me and my ride.
    Mod list:

ARH Long Tubes
    TSP True Duals
    SLP Lid
    NOS Wet Kit
    Tuned by Speed Inc

blue
    1999 TransAm

congrats! mine in the same color, ..get compliments on the color quite often..

black
    00 T/A

Thanks! I absolutely love this color. It is so hard to find a picture to do it justice. I also get complimented on the color quite frequently as well.

Thread Information