I've got a totally different kind of project, which can be seen here:


I'm running into the obstacle of finding a hose to connect my LS1/Truck throttle body to my boost hose leaving my intercooler.

It is probably more common knowledge around here, as to where to buy supercharger or other boost hose, specific to the LS1 throttle body, like the one I am using my my project.

Thoughts, ideas?