Piecing together procharger set up. Any help appreciated

So i am piecing together a procharger kit. So far i have the D1SC head unit, And a dual intercooler set up, And injectors, I also have a racetronix fuel pump installed, Will this be enough for the fuel pump? Or should i be adding a booster to it?

Aslo as far as i know. I need an inlet hat? What exactly is an inlet hat? is it just the piping for the air filter or is it the air filter? Well i need booth. Unless i can make the one i getting with the head unit work. Witch came off a cobra. And it is reverse rotation. And i know im going to have to switch the location of the oil slinger. "thanks to bob"

Also, Im thinking i may want or need, The radiator plate, And Radiator fan, Also thinking about going with SDCE j bracket. and know im going to need 8 rib crank pulley, and crank pulley, As im assuming im going to need an ati balancer as well? the prochager i have coming is coming with a head unit pulley, but way to small, 3.20 8 rib, and a also gave me a 4.0 6 rib. but that i guess ill just sell. Im thinking im going to need around a 4.24-4.5??
    im on a stock motor, It dose have full exhaust, I would like to get as much as i can out of it. While keeping it safe tell i save money for a forged bottom end, Also i guess ill need a boost gauge as well. and of course belts and tune. Other then that? anything else anyone would recommend?

Or if anyone has any of these parts just laying around and wouldn't mind getting them off there hands, let me know.

Blue
    1999 Blown Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by FlipediS View Post
    So i am piecing together a procharger kit. So far i have the D1SC head unit, And a dual intercooler set up, And injectors, I also have a racetronix fuel pump installed, Will this be enough for the fuel pump? Or should i be adding a booster to it?

Aslo as far as i know. I need an inlet hat? What exactly is an inlet hat? is it just the piping for the air filter or is it the air filter? Well i need booth. Unless i can make the one i getting with the head unit work. Witch came off a cobra. And it is reverse rotation. And i know im going to have to switch the location of the oil slinger. "thanks to bob"

Also, Im thinking i may want or need, The radiator plate, And Radiator fan, Also thinking about going with SDCE j bracket. and know im going to need 8 rib crank pulley, and crank pulley, As im assuming im going to need an ati balancer as well? the prochager i have coming is coming with a head unit pulley, but way to small, 3.20 8 rib, and a also gave me a 4.0 6 rib. but that i guess ill just sell. Im thinking im going to need around a 4.24-4.5??
    im on a stock motor, It dose have full exhaust, I would like to get as much as i can out of it. While keeping it safe tell i save money for a forged bottom end, Also i guess ill need a boost gauge as well. and of course belts and tune. Other then that? anything else anyone would recommend?

Or if anyone has any of these parts just laying around and wouldn't mind getting them off there hands, let me know.

There is a lot more you will need. You are going boosted so you will need a 2BAR MAP Sensor, Fuel gauge (If mechanical then a Fuel Isolator to keep fuel out of the cab) If electric then the adapter the goes on the end of the driver’s side fuel rail. Next you will need the bolt for the Balancer, the Air filter will go on the ProCharger that should be the only one then from there it will go into the TB. If you go with an SD Tune you won’t need your MAF but depending on your location and weather you may want to keep it. Basically set aside an extra 2K. You will spend it on stupid stuff like zip ties, torque wrench, Pressure clip releases, vacuum “T” fittings Spark plugs, a wideband AF Gauge and stuff like that. Looking at the pictures of the Supercharger kits and seeing the parts that come with is only about of 1/3 of what you will need. Best advice is keep reading. It’s easy to get excited about going SC but it’s a huge step and will take 3 times the estimated time you originally think. Good luck.

Black
    2000 SS

Go with the Aster bracket from Bob@Brute Speed. Do you have the piping for the intercoolers? If you dont have the piping you may want to look into selling the duals and going with a FMIC as it may cost you the same or maybe cheaper if you go with the CX FMIC from ebay. As for a fan i would go with the extreme fan from SPAL. It pulls alot more air then the one procharger provides.
    1967 Camaro - LS1 T56 project
    2003 Z06 - Procharged and LTs
    2001 Honda Civic EX - DD
    2005 Kawaski KFX400
    2000 Camaro SS m6 - 523rwhp 468rwtq - (Sold)

Thanks for the response, Both of you. I since have learned of pretty much everything that is needed. Though im not sure if i agree 3 times as much. Almost sounds like your trying to scare me away haha. Sure if you just go out to a store and buy it all at retail. But then again. I didn't really count my gauges as part of the cost for the system. I count them as a needed even if i didn't go Super charger. But I just went with Areotech gauges. A triple gauge set up, with he fuel pressure sensor And have already added the LC1 for tuning, So i think i got all the gauges i will need now since the Areotech pics up everything eles. Well all but oil pressure i guess. But stock is good enough for now.

And i would of loved to went with an aster bracket. bout i got a deal on a SDCE with the steal j bracket. And i also plan on staying away from fmic, I don't want to cut up my noise on my car. or lose my fog lights. just not an option for me. But thanks for the feedback all

Thread Information