Hello All,

I have a 1989 Turbo Trans Am and a 1998 Z28. The Z28 has 120k miles and runs fine, but is now relegated to the garage awaiting restoration and rebuild.

I fell in love with forced-air induction with the 3.8L Turbocharged Trans Am and want to build my own Turbocharged LS1 Z28. Two more cylinders can't hurt.

It will take a lot of work and time to do, but I'm in no hurry. I look forward to doing some of my research on LS1.com from it's members.

To start, I have a couple small turbo chargers. That's it. Like I said, it will take a lot of work and time to do.

Any tips, tricks, pitfalls from experienced members are welcome. The only advice I'll ignore is "Don't do it.".

Thanks for your time,

Imiss#3Hello All,

I have a 1989 Turbo Trans Am and a 1998 Z28. The Z28 has 120k miles and runs fine, but is now relegated to the garage awaiting restoration and rebuild.

I fell in love with forced-air induction with the 3.8L Turbocharged Trans Am and want to build my own Turbocharged LS1 Z28. Two more cylinders can't hurt.

It will take a lot of work and time to do, but I'm in no hurry. I look forward to doing some of my research on LS1.com from it's members.

To start, I have a couple small turbo chargers. That's it. Like I said, it will take a lot of work and time to do.

Any tips, tricks, pitfalls from experienced members are welcome. The only advice I'll ignore is "Don't do it.".

Thanks for your time,

Imiss#3