Thread: 1000 hp turbo??

White
    1995 Camaro Z28

1000 hp turbo??

http://www.sub5zero.com/auto-news/20...fills-z28-void

Read towards the bottom, not a bad price for that kind of power. Also the $25,000 kit doesn't sound like a bad deal

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by manarth5103 View Post
    http://www.sub5zero.com/auto-news/20...fills-z28-void

Read towards the bottom, not a bad price for that kind of power. Also the $25,000 kit doesn't sound like a bad deal
    while it is cool that something like that is offered. i couldnt bring myself to buy it unless i had retarded amounts of money. i dont and i like value:dollar ratio.

White
    1995 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    while it is cool that something like that is offered. i couldnt bring myself to buy it unless i had retarded amounts of money. i dont and i like value:dollar ratio.
    really? how much would a good deal on that be?

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by manarth5103 View Post
    really? how much would a good deal on that be?
    a $25000 for the kit alone. that is after you already bought the car. no suspension. suspension is marked as additional options. 6psi maggie, stainless exhaust and the looks package. you can forge the engine, drop compression, fuel system, and toss in a supercharger that will go higher that 6 psi for less money and make more power all the way around. mind you everything is installed yourself. engine work no more than $10k(if you bump the cubes with a stroker kit then forge it), s/c kits $7k. that is if you still dont want any suspension upgrades. some places come with good buys but with new released vehicles places release packages for cars but the customer has to buy the car then take it to get this package, that doesn't say anything about the warranty. you most likely just voided it. warranty is the only reason why i would buy a new car. if i want a toy, lets just say i dont see myself spending $25k to get just a 6 psi maggie. its a nice increase but the procharger kits advertise 60% power increase with the d-1sc unit and will go over 8 psi of boost if needed. more can be done with less money.

Thread Information