Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Seattle =Failure

Well duh!!!

When the City of Seattle passed a tax on all sales of guns and ammunition, the measure was hailed as a way to defray the rising costs of gun violence. But since the tax took effect, those costs have only risen as gun violence in the city has surged. And the tax has apparently brought in much less than city leaders projected it would.
    “How much data do you need?” asked Dave Workman, senior editor of TheGunMag.com and member of the Second Amendment Foundation. “The data says the law has failed to prevent what they promised it would prevent.”

Seattle gun tax failure? Firearm sales plummet, violence spikes after law passes | Fox News

blue
    1999 TransAm

..yeah, ...they're getting closer to their "utopia", ...gunowner flight, ...and the illegals/criminals and homeless levels rise to fill the vacuum...

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Was reading an article where Seattle was fining citizens for having food waste in their garbage. Basically telling their residents that they should all have compost piles and any food waste should go in there. They were also putting stickers on residents garbage cans that dare to throw food away so their neighbors would know who to hate.

And I thought my garbage men were bad because they refuse to take my garbage is the can lid is open 1.25 inches.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Was reading an article where Seattle was fining citizens for having food waste in their garbage. Basically telling their residents that they should all have compost piles and any food waste should go in there. They were also putting stickers on residents garbage cans that dare to throw food away so their neighbors would know who to hate.

And I thought my garbage men were bad because they refuse to take my garbage is the can lid is open 1.25 inches.
    ...they will dictate to you how to run your life, all aspects of it, ...that is "their way"...

Thread Information