Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

NJ coming around?

Well just read something interesting. As of now you cannot use anything but a shotgun to hunt small game, unless it is coon,fox,yote ect while trapping to dispatcht the animal. Well this season they may allow you to use a air rifle on all small game inc rabbit and squirrell. Good news for me cause there are a ton of tree rats,rabbits and ground hogs (woodchucks) around the house. I can just sit on the back porch and plink away.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

No. If they allow NJ "subjects" the right to have a BB Gun they will go on a killing rampage.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    No. If they allow NJ "subjects" the right to have a BB Gun they will go on a killing rampage.
    we are allowed to have a shotgun, and rifles and all sorts of goodies. maybe a killing spree wouldn't be so bad get some of the scum off the streets.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Call me. I am available.

Blue/White
    00 TA/05 Legacy GT

Aren't hollowpoint bullets illegal in the state of New Jersey?

Even for the cops? And you can't pump your own gas there. You have to let a station attendant do it for you.

That is one state I will never set foot in.

Just crazy.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Nope I think cops are allowed to have hollowpoints, and as far as general public I am not sure the laws are so damn confusing you need a lawyer to explain them.

Yes you have to have an attendant to pump your gas, I think it partially has something to do with static electricity and driving off without paying. i don't mind that let their asses freeze while i sit is the warm car.

you think thats bad hear this. Bears are horrible in this state yet a hunting season is not allowed yet because of the former gov, and other tree hugging , animal loving fucktards. I am convinced if there is ever another bear hunt allowed her that the ne world record will be shot in this state. It is common for them to trap, or dart bears in the 400 to 500 lbs range. The largest I know of is a 700 lbs ( I think maybe it was more) sow that was nailed by the F&G dept. those bastards(the bears) have absolutley no fear of humans and have been known to attack. A bowhunter recently had to shoot one because it charged him,no matter what he did she kept coming. he had to fend her off with his bow.She did die and he had few injuries the bonus was he wasn't charged. She was protecting her cubs and he didn't want to do it but he had to. The effen animal rights people here swear that they do not protect their young, will not charge if you identify yourself as human( you : hey yogi i am a homosapian you know a human yogi: oh check it out boo bo a human lets leave him alone) BS someone will die if it keeps up.

Thread Information