Thread: Hunters only

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Hunters only

A kiss from an old lover;

Starting in late December, and continuing throughout the year, she’s never too far away, never forgotten, always in the back of my mind, but I’m aware that it will be some time before we can be together.
    Then one day the end of September or early October, I will walk outside in the evening. I can tell she’s here. Her smell is intoxicating, the squirrels, blue jays, and crows are singing to her. I feel her against my skin and a cool kiss on the cheek. Although it isn’t time, she makes just a brief visit, I know she will soon be here to stay for a while. This affair has gone on for over 40 years now, and I hope it will continue on for many more. My wife knows about this affair and that she’ll have to share me for this time. She’s not jealous, as eventually I will end it and return home
    It starts out slow. I’ll take my bow out on some early dates. A little foreplay to get things warmed up. And then, ….. then the real passion starts. I’ll leave my home to be with her. I will go to a camp deep in the woods.
    For a while she’ll make me forget my job, my family, my wife. I’ll make sacrifices; I’ll get up way before the dawn of day. I’ll brave rain, wind, cold and snow. I’ll sit for hours, walk for miles just to be near her, to be with her. She will take any time that I can spend, and never complain.
    Sometimes the affair ends early, most time it lasts into December. As the days roll through November and then into early December, the affair starts to cool down, and soon, I will go back to my job, my family, my wife.
    Early December, I’ll sneak away with my muzzleloader to meet her. To steal a few more hours together.
    But soon, way to soon, the affair comes to an end. I will take with me the memories that we shared, she will never be too far from my thoughts. Occasionally I will think about the times we have had together over the many years, and then one day late in September I’ll step outside and again feel a kiss from an old lover.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

thats awesome

Thread Information