Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Post FL Senior Citizen Thwarts Robbery With .380 Semi-Auto

For any naysayer that’s still on the fence about concealed carry…have them check out this amazing surveillance video from the...»

More...

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Hilarious and awesome

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Never mess with old men. Too old to fight and would rather just shoot you

Hope someone buys this guy a beer or two....

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert View Post
    For any naysayer that’s still on the fence about concealed carry…have them check out this amazing surveillance video from the...»

More...
    That's what I'm talking about. Empty it out pops. Good for him. I hope that one guy he shot died. I'm tired of criminals having better wepons then police and citizens because politicans want us all to hold hands and be friends. I live in NJ, No carry permits allowed !
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Never mess with old men. Too old to fight and would rather just shoot you

Hope someone buys this guy a beer or two....
    A big reason I would never mess with elderly is because I just have a general respect for people who have lived as long as they have and seen and done everything that they have. I think about my life now and all the stuff I have seen and done at 25 and it seems like a lot but in the grand scheme of things I have just scratched the surface. But of course disrespectful criminal punks are too shallow minded to think about anything like that which is of course why many prey on the elderly. Makes me sick but mostly angry and I would go ape shit if I every saw an elderly person being assaulted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ssslp View Post
    That's what I'm talking about. Empty it out pops. Good for him. I hope that one guy he shot died. I'm tired of criminals having better wepons then police and citizens because politicans want us all to hold hands and be friends. I live in NJ, No carry permits allowed !
    The northeast area seems to be very anti-gun in general.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    A big reason I would never mess with elderly is because I just have a general respect for people who have lived as long as they have and seen and done everything that they have. I think about my life now and all the stuff I have seen and done at 25 and it seems like a lot but in the grand scheme of things I have just scratched the surface. But of course disrespectful criminal punks are too shallow minded to think about anything like that which is of course why many prey on the elderly. Makes me sick but mostly angry and I would go ape shit if I every saw an elderly person being assaulted.

- - - Updated - - -

The northeast area seems to be very anti-gun in general.
    No kidding. It took me six months to get my handgun permit. two at a time and a background check for each one and only one gun per month, no carry permits issued and a full page of restrictions on how to leagally transport the gun to the range. I can't wait to retire to the South where I can strap on my Colt 1911 .45 and walk around without a care in the world.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Last I heard, the DA was deciding whether or not to bring up charges against the guy

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Last I heard, the DA was deciding whether or not to bring up charges against the guy
    The only thing I could see him being criticized for is shooting the criminals in the back as they were trying to flee. That is a no-no as fasr as most CCW laws are concerned.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Yeah. And to be perfectly honest, he looked a little shaky in the clip I saw. Chasing them off should have been the main objective. Even still, I hope no charges are brought against him.

Arctic White, red/gray

Yeah. And to be perfectly honest, he looked a little shaky in the clip I saw. Chasing them off should have been the main objective. Even still, I hope no charges are brought against him.
    I hope so too.

blue
    1999 TransAm

i don't think he'll be procecuted... if he did, that prosecutor would have the the general public from across the nation bearing down on him...

true it is instructed that you disengage when the threat is over, ...but, w/out being there, it's hard to know what "he" saw as he fired those last two shots... my "suspicion", is that there was a continuation effect, given adrenaline, tunnel vision, auditory exclusion (i.e. all the physiological things likely to experience), ...and he kept putting rounds on them until he thought they were out of range or no longer a threat..

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Only New Jersey, New York and California would have a problem with what that ol' timer did. He is a hero. He saved lives. If he had been in the theater in Colorado more people would be alive today.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ssslp View Post
    Only New Jersey, New York and California would have a problem with what that ol' timer did. He is a hero. He saved lives. If he had been in the theater in Colorado more people would be alive today.
    I completely agree. Had anyone been carrying in the theater in CO, things would have been much different

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

I completely agree. Had anyone been carrying in the theater in CO, things would have been much different
    Just goes to show how well "gun free" zones like that theater work.

And about the original story, I think the guy did the right thing. If he would have stopped shooting who is to say the bg with the gun doesn't turn and return fire on him? Keep shooting till he is no longer a threat.

Thread Information