Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Assassin Creed III

Besides it being kick ass....this thread is to be a help thread for those that play.

Need help:

Picking locks - major PITA, any suggestions?

Sending assassins on missions - they changed they way you do this, still having figure out how to build them up for mission success.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Started playing the game yesterday. Picking locks is easy, move the left stick until you feel a vibration, then move the right stick until you feel vibration then hit the shit out of RT, if you are on xbox that is.

The game is looking pretty good, I like that they started it years before the war so that you could see what led to the war. I think I am in the year 1775 right now.

Navy Blue Metallic

I found out it was that the remote died. Got a new one and everything is fine.

Assassin missions - one big change from the Ezio games. They restricted most missions to 3 assassins. Were before you could stack it to get 100% success, this time you can't at least in the beginning of their careers. 80% and above is ok to do but also they don't die just wounded and are out for a time. They do not die and you lose them like in previous games.

Homestead mission - tidiest and long but need to be done. It's like the shop keepers from previous games.

Glitches - a ton of them, last I check about 20. I fought a guy for 10 mins and he wouldn't go down. Quit mission started again. can't wait for an update, this by far is the only game I've seen of the AC's that has had so many of them from the start.

My son has beaten the game already, I'm just starting sequence 10, 12 total.

Arctic White, red/gray

I think I could have beaten it in a day if I play ALL day and night and just tried to do the main missions none of the side ones. I do not know what sequence I am on but I am all decked out with my assassins clothes from the time period.

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

I'm in sequence 11. Was kind of slow up until sequence 5, but lovin it ever since. Sad cause haytham was so much more interesting than Connor.

Out of nostalgia i picked up cod today. Used to have some good ls1 groups back in the day. Still see badbluebird occasionally

Navy Blue Metallic

I like the story line of the games but this time I'm renting Black Ops. Got tired of playing a "electronic tag" (Multi-player)

2000 C5 Torch Red

Only reason to buy blops was the bonus in day 1 boxes. That and after a year i can still trade it in for $40

Oh and they made the story have multiple endings i think. Supposed to be some sort of story for zombie mode too.

For ac3 don't sell bear grease. Used for naval convoy

Navy Blue Metallic

I finished it over the holiday......the ending .... meh....

Arctic White, red/gray

I Finished it a while ago, I agree that the ending could have been a bit better. Instead all sides turn out to be jackasses.

Navy Blue Metallic

for all the hype it seem to me it was missing stuff. I love the series but this felt like it was written by the same ppl that did the first game. The ACII series was awesome IMHO well thought out story line.

2000 C5 Torch Red

I agree.have some thoughts on the ending but wouldn't want to spoil it for others.wish we could collapse comments.

I stumbled across a game called xcom on black Friday real cheap and its probably been the most fun in a game I've had in years. It's a reboot of a turn base strategy game from my childhood

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    for all the hype it seem to me it was missing stuff. I love the series but this felt like it was written by the same ppl that did the first game. The ACII series was awesome IMHO well thought out story line.
    ACII and botherhood I had the most fun with as I bought them together. Good story throughout ACII but brotherhood was nice because you were already a badass.

2000 C5 Torch Red

I don't own gran turismo 5, but just read another article here and psn has the c7 prototype as a free download right now.

Looks cool so thought it was worth a mention.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

They kind of do a piss poor job at explaining a lot of shit that could be important. Like crafting new items such as better weapons and larger capacity bags. And you can craft and purchase shit right from your house by looking at your log book.

What's the point of all the other shit you can craft? And without sending convoys out, you don't make any money from all the homesteaders.

And what the hell is with all the "pivot points" on the last mission?

Thread Information