Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

OMG! Check out this cartoon.

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I almost pissed myself while laughing from it. Enjoy and remember it is supposed to be a funny or a joke. I got this from tech and IMHO it is better than the damn I-phone 4 one.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkmUfnBMZDI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
    Last edited by Packy; 07-23-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Subscribed. I'm in China and can't access YouTube b/c of their political mafia!

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

That shit is Finny lol
    00 ss blk m6 " STOCK" strano springs, slp bilstein shocks, adj LCA, adj panhard bar, relocation brackets, 2 point SFCs welded,OEM zo6 rims black, magnaflow exhaust, CME exhaust,E/cutout, slp grille, custom front plate mount, HIDs, whistler mod, side moldings delete, slp air lid, ported and polished TB, strut tower brace, 3.73s gears, and some other parts to list!
    next to come,4.10s,ls7 clutch, ms3 or 228r cam, ported 243s, ls6 intake, ls6 oil pump. ls2 timing chain, longtube headers no cats, with a tune..
    02 tahoe Z71 blacked out
    00 jeep grand Cherokee limited on 22s.
    07 Dodge Charger R/T Inferno Red, Sold
    98 z28 red m6 sold
    07 zx6r ninja flat/black sold
    08 zx6r ninja sold

White
    09 Pontiac G8 GT

Hilarious!! I know that girl!! She don't care
    09 G8 GT, Custom Grind Texas speed (Comp Manu) cam 112deg., Ported Throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8 Lt & cats,magnaflow, Circle D stage 2 trans & stall,D.O.D. removed .660 Double valve springs some LS7 parts sprinkled in 4 good measure, etc.

white
    1999 Trans Am

black
    2001 Trans Am

Lmao!!!!!

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

One more I saw that cracked me up!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWsT192dtac&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

"Your Honda is so slow that it can't pass a herd of green turtles so it sucks"...

I'm gonna hafta remember that one.

An anecdote: Back in 2000 I took my bro to the Honda dealer to pick up his Civic where it was being serviced (he and his wife swear by them - his is closing in on 300,000 miles). The salesman on the lot looked at my 96 Z28 vert and asked, "You interested in a trade?". I played him and told him I was and could I take that shiny new S2000 for a test drive. He said sure. Damn thing was cramped, hard to get into and the top was cheap and non-power. Digital dash and the 10K rpm sweep analog tach was impressive though. And that bitch could fly (after 3500 rpm when Vtec kicked in - Yo...)! Still couldn't get me out of my Z though.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

My favorite is:

"if you think a v-8 is better than V-tec than you better pull your head out of your ass sometime and look around there is a replacement for displacement and it is called V-tec bitch"

"I eat Hondas for breakfast and shit out Acuras!"

JDZ28 made the best one a while back

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

i dont get these things, just dont find them funny at all, the script is laughable but the delivery ruins it

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Oh God I think I just had an aneurism. I'm dying. Are you happy?

if you put that much boost on a Cobra it would travel thru time
    Last edited by Schmalgar; 07-29-2010 at 09:20 AM. Reason: more funny stuff

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    This is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I almost pissed myself while laughing from it. Enjoy and remember it is supposed to be a funny or a joke. I got this from tech and IMHO it is better than the damn I-phone 4 one.

while kind of funny...i think it should actually be reversed ...people that know nothing about cars will tend to go to a mustang..because it is a mustang.

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    while kind of funny...i think it should actually be reversed ...people that know nothing about cars will tend to go to a mustang..because it is a mustang.
    Tru dat. Historically the Mustangs were underpowered, and so lower priced than the Camaros. Thus it was the choice of the masses. That's how Ford won the so called pony wars. Not with a better product, just with a cheaper one. But they definitely knew how to market it.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

honestly though, if i minded evry camaro i saw, half of them would be yellow with black stripes, transformers made the camaro an icon just like the mustang has been for so long. people who know nothing about cars are just as likely to pointlessly favor the camaro now because of it's iconic status

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    Tru dat. Historically the Mustangs were underpowered, and so lower priced than the Camaros. Thus it was the choice of the masses. That's how Ford won the so called pony wars. Not with a better product, just with a cheaper one. But they definitely knew how to market it.
    And no lie you could have a lower FICO score to get financed by ford vice GMAC.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS-6

thats some funny shit

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Whereas there are a few 5th Gens that look good. Mostly the Red, Black, Cyber Grey, and Yellow cars as long as they are not riced out too much. I despise the new Camaro's and feel that this is right on with what most feel. They are not F-Bodies and they only embody the name Camaro because other than that they have shitty characteristics. While the Mustang is not the end all be all because there will never be a car that has that status when they keep making 400 + HP stock cars in these pony car wars. One thing Ford has done is stay true to their fans with their cars. They have not deviated from the original things that people look for in a Pony/Muscle car. Like I said it was a joke with valid points I beleive of what some believe about Camarros...

I have ran into more 5 Gen owners that bought the car because it simply was a Camaro. Not knowing anything about the LS1 based 4th Gens and some have even told they would scull drag my 4th Gen since it has an inferior motor and design... No clue where they got that one from... I wish my car was a mild bolt-on car because of course they will never put up once they hear my car running. Then there are a hundred excuses as to why they won't run. Ususally the first being well you have a S/C and your a car is a drag car. I say how so... It has a stock LS1 block with forged pistons and rods, the smallest S/C offered for LS1's by Procharger and it has shitty design according to your big bad 5th gen... Oh well rant over... I still find them hilarious as hell.
    Last edited by Packy; 07-30-2010 at 06:23 AM.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    i dont get these things, just dont find them funny at all, the script is laughable but the delivery ruins it
    I think the delivery is what makes it funny because of the way it rolls out while they trying to engage in verbal Judo. The best statement ever and I have actually heard it used some years ago around some actual street action... Not with those exact words but with with the same meaning.

"if you think a v-8 is better than V-tec than you better pull your head out of your ass sometime and look around there is a replacement for displacement and it is called V-tec bitch"

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    Whereas there are a few 5th Gens that look good. Mostly the Red, Black, Cyber Grey, and Yellow cars as long as they are not riced out too much. I despise the new Camaro's and feel that this is right on with what most feel. They are not F-Bodies and they only embody the name Camaro because other than that they have shitty characteristics. While the Mustang is not the end all be all because there will never be a car that has that status when they keep making 400 + HP stock cars in these pony car wars. One thing Ford has done is stay true to their fans with their cars. They have not deviated from the original things that people look for in a Pony/Muscle car. Like I said it was a joke with valid points I beleive of what some believe about Camarros...

I have ran into more 5 Gen owners that bought the car because it simply was a Camaro. Not knowing anything about the LS1 based 4th Gens and some have even told they would scull drag my 4th Gen since it has an inferior motor and design... No clue where they got that one from... I wish my car was a mild bolt-on car because of course they will never put up once they hear my car running. Then there are a hundred excuses as to why they won't run. Ususally the first being well you have a S/C and your a car is a drag car. I say how so... It has a stock LS1 block with forged pistons and rods, the smallest S/C offered for LS1's by Procharger and it has shitty design according to your big bad 5th gen... Oh well rant over... I still find them hilarious as hell.
    i see where you are coming from..I never understood why they ran the 5th gen on a full size platform like the zeta..but i think the 5th gen is just/was designed to be a stepping stone to the alpha platform ... it was to get the maro out to customers asap so they threw it on the heavy zeta platform. i personally like the engine, the trans and i think the front end looks killer. besides that car is put together much better than the 4th gens and it scoots. i agree the exterior needs some work..and the ergonomics of the interior are pretty bad. but i expect the 6th gen to really put the camaro into its rightful place. (i only hope they offer smaller rim packages)

off topic i know ..but just needed to share this with ya my main man packy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information