I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've been "Back." It's been a year to the day, since I last uploaded a new video. I have been working on other projects. Short films, music videos, and commercials. Some of the stuff is pretty bad, I'm not going to lie, but some of it is pretty good. The truth is I miss making racing videos. So I am going to start making them again. For now I have about 10 videos worth of footage that I will put out at least one a month. I'm going to put them up on SF.net, and on vimeo in HD. I also have on my vimeo, some of my other work. As always guys, I make them for you, let me know what you think, good or bad, because in the long run, it will only make my new stuff better.

The last thing I'm going to say is this; Over the past six years while making these videos, I have done my very best to stir shit up, to make things interesting, and to get people talking. Not once was I ever serious, even when I seemed serious, I would go home and laugh during the whole edit. The two guys that I messed with the most Dakota racer, and Slammed R/T are great guys, and great guys to race with. Thank you guys for putting up with my shit, and know it's all in good fun.

As always, enjoy!

My Ws6

New Video in HD

New Video on StreetFire
My Ws6 is Back! It's been one year! - Car Videos on StreetFire

My first music video

My first music video on youtube
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7oCSXGhxQ0"]YouTube- "The Girl" Music Video by SNAFU[/ame]

My Ws6 Fan Edit I
My Ws6 Fan Edit I - Car Videos on StreetFire
My Ws6 Fan Edit II
My Ws6 Fan Edit ll - Car Videos on StreetFire