2011 Mustang GT goes 10s N/A

Full bolt ons, slicks, aggressive tune, back seats/spare tire/tools out.

10.97@124mph

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c62zJ-4Bo48"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c62zJ-4Bo48[/ame]

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Isn't that EVO's car??
    The same one that went mid 11's N/A before the 100 shot got them 10's?

Rumor has it.....EVO is full of it when it comes to the mod list.
    In my opinion, it doesn't really matter....because 10's is pretty fucking quick.

Still want to know what they would run with a basic DR (BFG/Nitto) on stock wheels without the help of a shop tuning the piss out of it and running full suspension. Would be a little more of an accurate assessment in my eyes.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Isn't that EVO's car??

In my opinion, it doesn't really matter....because 10's is pretty fucking quick.

Still want to know what they would run with a basic DR (BFG/Nitto) on stock wheels without the help of a shop tuning the piss out of it and running full suspension. Would be a little more of an accurate assessment in my eyes.
    +1,000,000 I want to see what we will be seeing in the streets. Not alot of people can finance a car these days and dump $5000 into it. Some can, majority can't
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Isn't that EVO's car??

They were in the mid-low 11s with drag radials, full interior, on the motor. There are several videos of this car with a different combination of setups, with and without nitrous.

Seriously though, when you go to the track, you bring some slicks. Else you be just like every ricer spinning down the 1/4 mile wondering why their car is so slow.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    Seriously though, when you go to the track, you bring some slicks.
    I am only asking for an actual assessment of what will likely be on the street. Not a car pretty much pimped for nothing but the best ET possible.

I agree with the slicks statement, but at the same time, I still want to see the ET's for a stock suspension car with bolt-ons and your average drag radial (Nitto/BFG).

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I am only asking for an actual assessment of what will likely be on the street. Not a car pretty much pimped for nothing but the best ET possible.

I agree with the slicks statement, but at the same time, I still want to see the ET's for a stock suspension car with bolt-ons and your average drag radial (Nitto/BFG).
    +1,000,000 again These cars in the vids are set for the best possible time. 99% of the time you won't run into these. Christ..... Texas Speed has a H/C stock bottom end Camaro running a 9.84 @ 134 mph I believe (if memory serves me right ) Thats not a norm for H/C maro

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Isn't that EVO's car??

Yea, I've been seeing that rumor as well, some people are even saying the car has a H/C package. But I've been following EVO's builds for a while now, they've never been known to lie, I don't see why they'd start now.

And yea I agree with the second part of your post, I don't know if this helps, but they ran a 11.65 with ET streets, X-pipe/catback, on full weight, and if I am correct the cars suspension setup was pretty stock. All they've got now is a better tune, a little weight reduction and suspension changes, and they're in the 10's with it. Pretty potent car if you ask me. I'm guessing they are doing all of this for not too expensive either.

Red
    96 Mustang Cobra

We'll tonight they are now int the 9's. 9.97 @ 137mph. (Strictly Performance)
    Last edited by 5280stang; 06-18-2010 at 08:08 PM.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 5280stang View Post
    We'll tonight they are now int the 9's. 9.97 @ 137mph. (Strictly Performance)
    LSx based f-body's were in the 9's 10+ years ago. Welcome to the race Ford...

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    +1,000,000 again These cars in the vids are set for the best possible time. 99% of the time you won't run into these. Christ..... Texas Speed has a H/C stock bottom end Camaro running a 9.84 @ 134 mph I believe (if memory serves me right ) Thats not a norm for H/C maro
    Yes sir 346 N/A LS1.. I love how Ford makes a 428 Boss stang. Which has nothing to do with ci...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    Yes sir 346 N/A LS1.. I love how Ford makes a 428 Boss stang. Which has nothing to do with ci...
    9's with just H/C and obviously suspension supporting mods is insane. Imagine boosting that or a little NOS Ford finally made it to the game and I'm ready and willing to send some home with their tails between their legs

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

I think I got into it a while back with somebody about displaement and weight vs. hp per liter, bla bla bla... hope this thread doesn't turn into it.

Anyways, bad ass mustang. Still not too sure what the big deal is about 10s in a stang though?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    I think I got into it a while back with somebody about displaement and weight vs. hp per liter, bla bla bla... hope this thread doesn't turn into it.

Anyways, bad ass mustang. Still not too sure what the big deal is about 10s in a stang though?
    Mustang threads 99.9% of the time turn into battles and get locked. Its the nature of LS1.com

Thread Information