Thread: Zex kit 150 dry

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

Zex kit 150 dry

Ok guys i need help installing this zex kit i got from a buddy for trading him some wheels. Its all common sense on how to install it and i know how to hook everything up, My main concerns are WHERE to put everything. I cannot find any passings through the firewall for the main line to the bottle and i am kinda curious on where to put the spray nozzle. It came with a purge and i already figured out where im putting that but the lines are aggravating. Another thing is i want to put my toggle switch and my purge button underneath the piece on the center console where it flips up and a ash tray is there... How would i go about hooking up the buttons? easiest way?
    Last edited by Lunatikgixxer; 11-21-2010 at 12:58 PM.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

on the passenger side where the wiring harness goes through the firewall is where to run the main line.

a few of the nitrous suppliers ell a plate with buttons that fit right into the ashtray area.

Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    on the passenger side where the wiring harness goes through the firewall is where to run the main line.

a few of the nitrous suppliers ell a plate with buttons that fit right into the ashtray area.

Click for full size
    o wow sweet, thats a nice plate thanks man!!

Thread Information