Thanksgiving Day Sales from HSW

Are you guys sick and tired of the same old BS on Thanksgiving? Are you sick and tired of having the wife put out a boring and dull center piece on the dining room table? Well spice up that drab looking table with some amazing products from HSW! What says "happy thanksgiving" more than a beautiful 10lb bottle staring at you while you eat your dinner?? Avoid the after dinner conflicts with the family and sneak out to your garage and install that shiney new nitrous plate! And best of all, while all those people are standing in the freezing cold waiting to get the latest and greatest gadget, pop open a case a beer, kick the feet up and wait for the FedEx guy to drop off the FREELY SHIPPED HSW item that you just bought online!!

Getting the free shipping is as simple as the pie you'll be eating tomorrow night...just log onto www.hswnitrous.com and enter: freeshipping (just the word freeshipping with no spaces) into the coupon code while checking out! Everyone at HSW wishes you and your loved ones a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Nick

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

great company great product, amazing prices, a great asset to the n20 community. i will be ordering my kit very very soon

Thread Information