Thread: possibilities

White
    1999 Camaro LS1

possibilities

i know that i wanna put nitrous on my car. its totally stock, not even programmed yet, and i wanna buy a zex kit for my car. is it possible to wet spray my stock ride without changing anything. how much spray would be too dangerous. can i go with the really expensive direct port kit or would that be to much for my a4.

98T/Aformula
    On a stock fule system a wet shot would be best...Also on a stock fule system to stay on the safe side I would run a 100 shot or lower, you could push it and run a 150 shot but not to many ppl would suggest it. I dont know to much about the ZEX kits but right now I am installing a 100 shot of the NX kit on my TA and so far have heard nothing but greate things about it, and from what I have seen so far everything is very high quality and looks really good so if anything I would suggest looking into the Nitrous Express kits but that is your call, just tryin to help out. Good luck !

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by z28jerad View Post
    i know that i wanna put nitrous on my car. its totally stock, not even programmed yet, and i wanna buy a zex kit for my car. is it possible to wet spray my stock ride without changing anything. how much spray would be too dangerous. can i go with the really expensive direct port kit or would that be to much for my a4.
    yes. completely fine to spray on a completely stock car. i started at 150 on mine. went 11.97 @ 117.

over 200 would be dangerous.

you can go with a direct port, if you want. not necessary, but gets the WOW factor.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

White
    1999 Camaro LS1

my options are still open, i just know that zex has 3 safety features that i kinda liiked but maybe the nx does too, what is the part number or site so i can check out the right application?

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

white
    2002 z28

not to hate on your zex kit but isnt the built in solinudes proven not soo good? just heard bad things about it. sure its the cleanest kit around but just that one story stirred me away from it

white
    2002 z28

and like everyone said above you should be fine all stock with a wet kit. but since the kit is really cheap why not just do all the safty stuff. plugs,heater, fss, window switch,purge

Thread Information