white
    1999 Camaro Z-28

Nitrous kit???????

my buddy has a 99 z-28 and he is looking for a nitrous kit. Any suggestions on brand name? Kind of System? hes only looking for a 125 shot.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm gonna put this in the n2o area. What does his budget look like? There are several good kits out there and the price ranges vary quite a bit. Is he wanting a wet kit or dry kit?

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

I pieced together a wet kit using parts from Nitrous Outlet. They seem to have the best priced parts on the market, and I really don't see any drop in quality.

My three safety switches are WOT Switch, Lean Shut Down Switch and a Timing Tuner (automatically retards timing upon activation and has a window switch incorporated).

I'm planning on spraying a 150 shot.
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 M6: 427ci LS3, Built T56, Moser 9" w/ 4.11 Gearing, Full Suspension, and 6-point Cage.
    2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: Twincharged w/ a T67 Turbocharger
    2007 Chevrolet 3500 Dually Duramax: 3" Downpipe, Dual 4" Exhaust, EFILive Tuning

Black
    2002 WS6

Your buddy really needs to research the idea thoroughly. I generally buy a lot of stuff and research later. Any, I run HSW. Their customer service online is stellar. Don't even try to call...it will only piss you off. Their kit is reasonable too. Nitro dave also responded to all my emails and I haven't heard anything bad. He can get together something that will be withing 100 dollars of HSW. Nitro dave also has NX brand equipment which by reputation is superior to HSW. However it cost more. I'll be honest.. I've had a few problems with HSW purges under high pressure. Overall though either budget kit will be ok. This is from a guy with plate kit, standalone, heater, remote opener, microedge. and every thing else that HSW makes.

Thread Information