Thread: new nx guy

black
    01 Z28

new nx guy

whats up ,couple questions for a nx wet kit i bought from a guy about the instal and i figure this would be the bast place to get some answers. It just a single nozzle kit but i dont have a knowledge to this and if i remember right the guy i puchased it from said he pieced it together. My only 2 questions i can think of is nozzle placement and, i was thinking of running it with a botton instead of a wot switch only because if my tires breakloose i dont want to let out of the throttle. I do though have a rpm box controller thing ( cant think of the name). any info greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrsteve View Post
    whats up ,couple questions for a nx wet kit i bought from a guy about the instal and i figure this would be the bast place to get some answers. It just a single nozzle kit but i dont have a knowledge to this and if i remember right the guy i puchased it from said he pieced it together. My only 2 questions i can think of is nozzle placement and, i was thinking of running it with a botton instead of a wot switch only because if my tires breakloose i dont want to let out of the throttle. I do though have a rpm box controller thing ( cant think of the name). any info greatly appreciated
    Since its a wet kit you're going to mount the nozzle in the bellow (rubber tube) after the mass air flow sensor and before the throttle body. Make sure you have one of these nozzle retaining nuts to secure it in there. You can use a button if you'd rather use it. I would still loop it through the WOT switch though so it won't spray part throttle. This way three conditions will need to be met in order to spray...1-it will need to be between the RPMs set on the window switch, 2-it will need to be wide open throttle, and 3-the push button will need to be pressed. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Nick

Thread Information