The Mark! Digital nitrous bottle contents indicator!

Pricing will be set around $240.00.

Interesting... does it come in black? and what do I have to do? splice into the power/ground of my solenoids?

-somebody

It's the same color scheme as The Edge. So how does it work? First you need to know how your nitrous kit is triggered; it’s either off a ground or a 12v. No need to re-wire anything, as The Mark will work with either. The Mark will ask for the size of your nitrous jets and the weight of the nitrous in your nitrous bottle (10 Lb N2O bottle has 10 Lbs of N2O when full, 15 Lb bottle has 15 Lbs of N2O when full and so on). When your nitrous system becomes active The Mark will know how long the Nitrous solenoid was open (The Mark will work with progressive controllers that pulse the solenoids) and do the math on how much nitrous was used, as it knows what jets you are using, and provides how many pounds are left in the nitrous bottle. The temperature thermostat takes temperature into consideration so The Mark will give you an accurate reading no matter what the bottle temperature is. After getting your nitrous bottle re-filler or topped-off you need to tell The Mark so it can give you an accurate reading.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody09
    Interesting... does it come in black? and what do I have to do? splice into the power/ground of my solenoids?

-somebody

Ok ... ground since I use the Maximizer II. So do I have to splice into the ground wire? Or will it come with an alligator clip? I'm just trying to figure out how "The Mark" knows when my solenoids are being pulsed.

thanks,
    Somebody

Yes, you will then splice into your ground. I'm not too big of a fan of alligator clips; a heat shrinkable butt is a bit better. We are leaning towards including weather pack connections with both The Edge and The Mark.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody09
    Ok ... ground since I use the Maximizer II. So do I have to splice into the ground wire? Or will it come with an alligator clip? I'm just trying to figure out how "The Mark" knows when my solenoids are being pulsed.

thanks,
    Somebody

Thread Information