Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 M6

HSW kit installed. - Need some help.

OK so my friend and I installed my HSW Sudden Impact Wet kit on Tues. Right now its set up for a 100 Wet shot. But its still unfinished, i have to go and buy a schrader valve removal tool to get the valve out of the test port on the fuel rail. The steel braided line has been very will hidden in the engine bay and all i have left to do is hide the wiring, which is becoming a pain. Also, my bottle is sitting in my wheel well wraped in about a dozen blankets because I cant figure out how to moung it in there. My solenoids are simply dangling to the right of my lid behind the radiator because i cant mount them anywhere without getting a whole bunch of 90 degree and 45 degree angles. If anyone can help me with mounting my bottle and the solenoids i would REALLY appreciate it.

On top of all this I had a really big problem the other day. I was on the highway doing about 90 (same as everyone else) and i pulled off and parked to make a phone call. I shut the car off less than a minute after doing 90 and was on the phone for 30 seconds. When i went to start the car the battery was dead. There was some painter guy who tried to jump it but even with power from the jump i wouldnt start. I had lights and the dash was illuminated but when i tried to turn it over the starter just clicked. I thought this meant a bad starter but after they pop started me and I drove home it was fine. I have not had the problem since and it starts up instantly like always. Whats going on?? a bad ground (i checked them both the solenoid the switch and the little box thing. I cant figure it out, cars in the shop for the problem and im having my tr6's and tranny fluid flushed and changed while hes at it.

The nitrous was never used yet and i cant figure out he problem the alternator and battery tested good and full.. HELP
    2000 Z28 m6
    Current Mods-GMMG catback-UMI Diamond SFC's-Pacesetter LT's-ORY-HSW Wet Shot-Pro 5.0-Rebuilt Race Trans-Spec3+-Pacesetter LT's-FRA mod-TBBypass-Whisper Lid-

Check and make sure that the relay is wired correctly. 860 Performance makes a nice bottle mount for mounting it in that location:

http://www.860performance.com/Nitrousaccessories.html

As for mounting the solenoids, it's perfectly fine to have some bends in the steel braided lines. Just be a little creative.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by WinSomeLoseNone
    OK so my friend and I installed my HSW Sudden Impact Wet kit on Tues. Right now its set up for a 100 Wet shot. But its still unfinished, i have to go and buy a schrader valve removal tool to get the valve out of the test port on the fuel rail. The steel braided line has been very will hidden in the engine bay and all i have left to do is hide the wiring, which is becoming a pain. Also, my bottle is sitting in my wheel well wraped in about a dozen blankets because I cant figure out how to moung it in there. My solenoids are simply dangling to the right of my lid behind the radiator because i cant mount them anywhere without getting a whole bunch of 90 degree and 45 degree angles. If anyone can help me with mounting my bottle and the solenoids i would REALLY appreciate it.

On top of all this I had a really big problem the other day. I was on the highway doing about 90 (same as everyone else) and i pulled off and parked to make a phone call. I shut the car off less than a minute after doing 90 and was on the phone for 30 seconds. When i went to start the car the battery was dead. There was some painter guy who tried to jump it but even with power from the jump i wouldnt start. I had lights and the dash was illuminated but when i tried to turn it over the starter just clicked. I thought this meant a bad starter but after they pop started me and I drove home it was fine. I have not had the problem since and it starts up instantly like always. Whats going on?? a bad ground (i checked them both the solenoid the switch and the little box thing. I cant figure it out, cars in the shop for the problem and im having my tr6's and tranny fluid flushed and changed while hes at it.

The nitrous was never used yet and i cant figure out he problem the alternator and battery tested good and full.. HELP

Thread Information