Thread: HHHmmmmm

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

HHHmmmmm

Curious and thinking out loud....
    Got the GM EFI Jet schedule from NX....OK....but I am wondering....
    these jets sizes for various RWHP shots are calibrated utilizing stock injector size on the GM engines correct? So if a person upgrades injectors from 28lbs to 42 lbs do the jet schedules posted still remain accurate? In other words somebody sat down and said OK this stock engine puts this much volume in the cylinder that consist of this % of fuel and air....we want 100RWHP so based on the above factors we need to add X to the above Y to get the 100RWHP shot into the stock mix....
    Of course a dyno tune and A/F readings are taken...but I am curious if there is a "curve" to properly jetting based on existing engine mods/air/fuel flow and pressure etc.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

injectors would only come into play if you are refering to dry. even then, the MAF readings will make the necessary adjustments.

also, the jetting charts are based on a calculation of this size jet will flow x amount of nitrous. therefore, it will produce y amount of hp.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by nxricky
    The NX system does not matter stock or non stock, 150 is 150, measured amount of fuel and nitrous = x hp,,,
    Ricky
    from this thread here. http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread...6&page=2&pp=20

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Thanks man....that answered my question 100%....

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

glad i could help out.

Thread Information