black
    2000 trans am ws6 a4

check out my new nitrous kit!~video

whats up yall.i just installed my kit and after much effort,the kit works great.i had the rpm window switch wired wrong.also had to add a relay.the msd rpm window switch cant handle all those noid amps.anyway check out this vid and lemme know what you think or some suggestions on how to make it better.thanks.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt5QWdwSbAU[/ame]

Red
    1998 Trans Am Vert

Not bad. I know you said you were going to have to work on the grille inserts for the RA. I would get new ones and try to avoid cutting them at all. Line up the LED to show through one of the honey combs and you can route the tubing through one as well. It will hold it in place without a problem without additional securing. I love the dual purge from the "nostrils" of a WS6. No other car can pull it off like ours can. Congrats on a successful job...even more so for troubleshooting the problems with the install.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

The main thing is that it works, now you have to clean that up so you can show it off at shows.

black
    2000 trans am ws6 a4

Quote Originally Posted by tbaum View Post
    Not bad. I know you said you were going to have to work on the grille inserts for the RA. I would get new ones and try to avoid cutting them at all. Line up the LED to show through one of the honey combs and you can route the tubing through one as well. It will hold it in place without a problem without additional securing. I love the dual purge from the "nostrils" of a WS6. No other car can pull it off like ours can. Congrats on a successful job...even more so for troubleshooting the problems with the install.
    yeah i totally agree. i messed up when cutting the grilles.i could have done it much cleaner without cutting them.im taking them to work today to make em look better.thanks for the input.its funny because this is my first time playing with nitrous and i didnt know how long 10lbs would last.i kept playing with my purge,untill finally i got enough balls to run it through the engine.well, when i did decide to spray my engine...no more juice.just bottle pressure.i guess i will have to wait till friday to get more juice.$5 a lb is expensive!

Thread Information