Hey everyone I am new to the forum. I am new to the GM family to...I got a question..I got an 02 trans am.. I got a LQ9 motor sitting in the shop that a friend of mine used to have. I was thinking of starting a good old nitrous build...Is their any suggested combo's out there. I had a 08 Mustang GT run a 10.84 in the 1/4 at 136 MPH. I would love to have something faster maybe 10.5 or a 10 flat if possible...If I could do better then by all means please point me in the direction.... I was just woundering what kinda waters am I treading in with a 5.7...I was really concerend about the block. Is it worth swapping the LQ9 and boreing and stroking the hell out of her. Or would the 5.7 be suffiecent. I want it to be a streetable car still, but take her to the track and open the bottles and I want something rediculous...I planed on a lot of weight saving mods like tubular K member, new suspension, and trimming of unneeded things. I however would like to have something I could drive to and from work and to the track if I chose to...I know the trans is going to need to be built I though about since that LQ9 is a iorn block spraying a 200 or more...Suggestions, set up ideas, all would be greatly appreciated...My mustang was turboed, custom ground cams, heads, and sprayed to the limit...Im not wanting to spend the money on another forced induction build..after the cost of the car I have about a 7 grand budget to get started...