1QWKZ

Help help help! Idle problem

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
Having a problem with my idle. every now and then when i come to a stop my car tends to surge up and down. it does not do it all the time, and some times it is rougher than others. After a couple of surges it goes away, and at times it continues to idle up and down until i drive off. The car is an 01 A4 any ideas?

Submit "Help help help! Idle problem" to Digg Submit "Help help help! Idle problem" to del.icio.us Submit "Help help help! Idle problem" to StumbleUpon Submit "Help help help! Idle problem" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Mine is doing the same thing - try turning off the AC and see if it still does it.
    i am not a mechanic but i have had this issue,
    is it stock? this is what i had to deal with after it was tuned on a dynojet with efi live.If the air box is different it my need re-calibration?
    mike
    i am not a mechanic but i have had this issue,
    is it stock? this is what i had to deal with after it was tuned on a dynojet with efi live.If the air box is different it my need re-calibration? Charley Williams is in your back yard and will fix it.Call him.
    mike
    my 99 would do that with no other drive ability problems........busted ring landing cyl #4
    It's a sensor I foret what it's called I fixed mine on the throttle body it's a GM part