Conversation Between zmg00camaross and CompSyn

7 Visitor Messages

1. Zack, I just answered your question regarding your recent order of the SSO in this LS1.com Thread

Thanks for your order and for allowing us to use this as an example of the customer support LS1.com members can expect when ordering their Amsoil products through Competition Synthetics.
  2. Compsyn if I
    Just used the regular shipping how
    Long will
    It take to receive the oil? I hope I used your link right let me know if I jack it up thanks
  3. Thanks! I'll look for you on the new customer report from Amsoil when it shows up on Monday. Thanks again for your support - CompSyn
  4. hey compsyn i think i order a case of 0w30 sso hope i did it correct thanks zach
  5. No doubt compsyn will use your link for sure +1 on sponsors anything to help
  6. Zach, Amsoil 10W-30(ATM) is a good oil. As for myself, I use Amsoil 0W-30(SSO) as it has a more advanced additive package. The 0W-30 can do everything the 10W-30 can do, just better a lower temps. - CompSyn. P.S. please be sure to use my link when applying for the Preferred Customer account - Thanks!
  7. Hey compsyn sarge recommends 10w30 but also said the sso 0w30 was awesome just seeing what u recommend then I ready to become a customer thanks zach
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7