Conversation Between jad628 and Packy

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. That is cool! I will be in Curacao during June and then back to NL. We will be moving back to NC in the fall though.
  2. Hey Packy! We are looking at heading down that way in mid-June to early July. I hope you get to enjoy some R&R. Maybe one of these days, man!
  3. Hey dude, Just checking to see what you're up to these days. I am in Melbourne until Sunday Apr 24th.
  4. Yeah, my gut-feeling was that it wasn't you, so I didn't turn around. Good thing, the guy would have probably thought I was nuts if I yelled "Packy" at him lol.

Maybe one day we'll actually have a beer or two. Until then, stay safe!
  5. Yeah I know. I will be back there from the 1st of Aug to the 14th of Aug too. Sorry but it wasn't me running. I did all of my running in Viera off of Wickham Rd.
  6. Damn dude, we were there on the 12th until the 14th, then went down to Key Largo for a few days. We returned to Melbourne on the 16th and left for NC on the 17th. That's TWICE we missed each other! One day we'll actually meet!

The guy I saw was on E. Eau Gallie near Indiatlantic. Shorts, shoes, boonie hat (I thought), and he was shaking his head back and forth like a kid who was happy.
  7. I was there from the 3 to the 14th of July. I went jogging a lot but didn't wear any boonie cover. LOL! I brought the kids over to Holland for two weeks and we are going to travel around Europe until we have to go back on the 29th. Damn we should have hooked up down there in July.
  8. We were in Melbourne until July 17th, and on the way home (around 0930) I saw a guy jogging not far from Publix wearing a boonie hat that looked a lot like you. I figured it couldn't be you so I didn't stop.
  9. Yeah, I am in Melbourne right now until the 1st of March. Too small!
  10. No sweat. At least we talked, right? The Melbourne connection still amazes me. Small word, bro.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast