Blog Comments

• |
    But has she agreed to the December wedding? Some people do as you and then have the party/reception in April. Kind of do a walk thru wedding then again. To me and my wife, it doesn't really matter who did the wedding, as we were making a commitment to ourselves and nobody/nothing else. Women love the romance thing, if you haven't already found out lol!
    • |
    Oh no, I love my olady to death, just figured since we was going to have the wedding in april anyway why not go ahead an do it now without anyone knowing about it that way I can claim her for the whole year. An because she doesn't have very good insurance, she pays alot more per week then what I do an its not all that good of coverage,
    • |
    Yes you will get more money. But, are you only in it for that lol? I love my married life (I mean wife! Kids too! Don't forget about those tax deductions!).
    • |
    I know the year I claimed my wife on my tax return I got a bunch more money back than the year before. I can't remember the exact figures but you might want to as a tax attorney for specifics.
    • |
    Thanks
    • |
    I'd ask a tax attorney and see what they say. May or may not be worth your while.

Congrats by the way
    • |
    Will that be ok with the stock heads?
    • |
    There is comp cam
    224/224
    581/581

This is good for your z28
    • |
    Im just restoring it, new carpet, door panels, been thinking about vortec heads with a Scoggin Dickey base plate an a good cam. But we'll see.
    • |
    I had an 85 and wrecked it but I got a 90 right now on the c5 chrome rims. What are you doing to the 87
    • |
    Yea that's the good part, c4vinny,,,I take it you got a c4 vette? What year? Iv got an 87 under construction right now.
    • |
    Yeah for real. Who knew rear wheel drive was so great! ! Lol . But at least the f stang guys are American ill give em that
    • |
    Think its because they can smoke the tires lol?
    • |
    Yup some of the stang guys are just as bad as the ricers