Blog Comments

Following the Mitsubishi manual while driving has been pivotal to my success story with Mitsubishi cars. Adhering to the prescribed guidelines ensured optimal performance, longevity, and safety. Embracing the manufacturer's instructions enhanced my driving experience, providing a smooth and reliable journey each time. This disciplined approach not only safeguarded the vehicle's health but also amplified its efficiency. The trust in Mitsubishi's manual became a cornerstone of my driving routine, culminating in a seamless, enjoyable driving experience. Adhering to the manual was not just a choice but a path that led to a successful and satisfying relationship with my Mitsubishi vehicle.
    If it was me I would go ahead an put new lifters and push rods in, I know how it is to be on a budget trust me lol I know. But ur already going to have the engine torn down anyway right? Might aswell do it while its down already then have to tear it down again to replacem later. But that's me.
    Is there anyone still on this site? I have ordered the heads, 3 to 6 weeks. With the head change, I'm going with the Fast LSX Intake 90, new injectors and push rods. With everything still stock now, there is lifter knock,does that mean I need to change the lifters as well, or could this just be a worn timing chain? At this point money is getting to be an issue, so any help here would be greatly appreciated.