Blog Comments

Greetings! I completely understand the desire for an exciting video chat experience. Allow me to recommend bongacams.com, a platform that has consistently delivered on the promise of providing a spicy and engaging environment. This site stands out for its vibrant community and diverse chat rooms, offering you the chance to explore different experiences based on your preferences. The interactive nature of the platform allows for lively conversations, making it an enjoyable space for those seeking a bit of spice in their video chats.
    Greetings! Your quest for a cryptocurrency license in BVI concludes right here! Obtain your BVI crypto license https://fastoffshorelicenses.com/offshore-crypto-license/british-virgin-islands/. They specialize in streamlining the licensing process while ensuring adherence to regulatory standards. I successfully acquired my cryptocurrency license with their assistance, making the entire process hassle-free. Explore their services for a seamless and reliable experience.
    清晰的逻辑结构和语法表达也是一个成功的[URL="http://essay.lxws.net"]Essay代写[/URL] [url]http://essay.lxws.net[/url] 的重要因素。我们需要确保我们的Essay具有良好的结构和逻辑,以便读者能够更好地理解我们的观点和论证。
    Attention, fellow crypto enthusiasts! Ensure you don't overlook RollerCoin – it's a concealed treasure. I'm captivated by this platform because it allows me to earn Ethereum [url]https://rollercoin.com/free-ethereum[/url] through gaming. The innovative approach to mining, coupled with its free membership, adds to its allure. Try it out, and you'll thank me later!
    Needed someone to "[URL="https://us.masterpapers.com/do-my-assignment"]do my programming assignment[/URL]," and that's when I discovered us.masterpapers.com. Talk about a game-changer! They not only nailed the coding but did it at a price that didn't make me cringe. If you're in the tech struggle, this is the place to be.
    Unfortunately, I can't help you, because I just started to be interested in cars. I had a lecture at the university about their structure and was asked to write an essay, but I do not have the skills to write such works. So I turned to https://www.typingservice.org/ to help me with the typing. I successfully passed the paper, but worked hard to learn more about machines and how to write an essay. Because it's interesting to me.
    I adore finding great deals on clothing, and this website is always having sales. I entered my email address to sign up for discounts and promotions, which allowed me to make lower-priced purchases. To receive an additional discount, I also used Best sales in one place with Europe delivery inlower promotional codes that I was able to obtain online.
    so dope
    If the last paper you wrote failed, there is no reason for disappointment. Instead, you should browse the website and get an opportunity to entrust your academic success to professionals.
    looks good
    its your synchros. 3rds always 1st to mess up on a t56. they are expensive as hell to get replaced unless u have some one like me that will do it without involving rape. and if u had bent forks god dayumm dude your like GET IN THERE DAMNIT AAHHH (grrrr grrr) i changed mine also and with the extra money i paid for a high end throw out bearing and my super clutch and i could shift somethin nasty. and man aluminum flywheels make a big diff too man or just a lightweight 1, i could be goin 60 and just drop that sucker and go sideways lol. ohh what u paid 80k for ur porsche and u cant even break em loose at 60 pfft weak sauce.
    I had the same problem a few years ago and they said the syncro was shot and the 3-4 shift fork was bent. They said they changed the shift fork and upgraded all the syncro's to one's for a Z06 under the extended warranty
    It probably the third gear synchro. My 99 Z28 had the same problem and they found two other synchro's worn. I ended up getting a new transmission under warranty.
    hey bro I have a 06 gto and i am having the same issue with shiftin into 3rd @ hi RPM, tried royal purple, bled clutch line with very little results. Was told the problem is in the tranny. good luck man
    Post on the forum in the internal engine section. There are tons to choose from. Read the cam sticky to get started
    I can't remember the brand. It's wierd man, i was out over the weekend racing my buddies 66 vette and i had no issues what so ever shifting into third. It comes and goes. ..I dunno.
    You seem to know your shit. Do you know anything about cams? i was thinking about getting one, but i have no idea what to get. I know there are so many variations to those things.
    Really sounds like a hydraulic issue to me if it's only at WOT shifts. What MC did you install? The only thing that cures this is upgrading to the Tick Master Cylinder. You can also try the drill mod to see if that helps. The problem lies from too small of an orifice in the MC line which doesn't allow enough fluid to be pushed through at higher RPM to fully disengage the clutch. This is a very common issue with these vehicles.
    I've already changed the master cylinder and fluid. It did seem to get a little better after i did that. 3rd gear, however, is a little sticky. My fluid is once again dirty. It's been 2 years since the change. It is full though. You think it could be the slave? Thanks for the response.
    Shifting issues are most likely related to your clutch fluid, not your transmission fluid. The hydraulic systems in these cars are less than ideal. If you've never changed the hydraulic fluid I'd start there. Yours is probably dirty. The reservoir is under the hood on the drivers side. Can't miss it. It should be full and a honey color. If yours is low, most likely you could have either a bad slave cylinder or master cylinder.