Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by My Ws6 View Post
    Thanks firechikn!

And Ill still keep making videos. Just because some clown thinks he's smart, and get post some links doesn't mean shit to me. I remember you calling me out, I saw everytime you said some stupid shit. I just didn't give a fuck! And to be honest Your very lucky you don't have that car any more. I don't have to say anything about who would have won in a race between you and I. Everyone already knows who has/had the faster car.

And im done!
    you just keep living that dream of yours. it's not that you didn't care, you just didn't want to get beat by a real 408 with a 250 shot. after all, you got beat by a 346 on a 150 shot. again your only ballsy now because i don't have my car. that's ok, i still have the wife's car. hate to beat you in a girlie car.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

And for the record, the intro that I have been using for the past year, is my own footage, I filmed it. Its not a pontiac commercial.

Your just mad that you weren't ever in one of my videos.
    yeah, i just can't sleep at night because i'm not in that really cool overplayed intro of a video you keep producing. wow, that's right, after getting pummeled about using the GM commercial, you finally changed it.

again, you just keep living that dream of yours.

at least all of my cars have seen the track.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    And now the sad part...We probably won't be seeing anymore of "My WS6" amazing videos. That sucks!
    i don't mind him posting his videos really. just needs to come up with something new for an intro. kinda like a bad sitcom. even the original knight rider changed their openings.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Thanks firechikn!

And Ill still keep making videos. Just because some clown thinks he's smart, and get post some links doesn't mean shit to me.
    i'm the clown, yet you go make a daytime soap opera video of taking the cover off your rear end???

I remember you calling me out, I saw everytime you said some stupid shit. I just didn't give a fuck!
    wow, you didn't care back when i had my car, yet you suddenly care now that i don't. i'm so honored you had time to fit me into your busy schedule of crap video making.

And to be honest Your very lucky you don't have that car any more. I don't have to say anything about who would have won in a race between you and I. Everyone already knows who has/had the faster car.

And im done!
    keep living that dream.... bench racer....

seeing as you are selling videos on streetfire, i'm sure you won't mind kicking in some advertising money here. after all, that's the only you do here is whore yourself out and don't post anything useful other than entertainment.

Thread Information