Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    100%

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    I think his point was that a lot of people on LS1 use the price argument in their favor on this site. Now that he's beat that down it's "You're still driving a Honda".

It's pointless to even talk to people like you, because no matter what you're going to make an excuse.
    what excuses? i can see the ironic kind of cool of making a honda fast, but to make it fast and try to pass it off as a legitamately superior sports car? please. you lost before you started.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Do you actually read the things you write?

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    There is a huge difference between an F-body and a Honda. A clean late model WS6 looks nice even next to A Ferarri or Porsche, the styling and design are classic.

The same can't be said for ANY Honda, they look like shitty grocery getters no matter what you do. And the more you modify them appearance wise, the worse they look. Some cars were never meant to look nice, and Hondas are some of those cars.

I'd rather have a nice car thats fast than have a shitty car thats fast. I thought that was common sense, but apparently its not always. Going for the sleeper look is one thing, but you will never get the same respect with a fast POS as you will with a fast ride that looks just as at home in a car show as it does on the strip. And thats the beauty of the Muscle car.

Looks good against a Ferrari?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

silver
    2002 ws6

Do you actually read the things you write?
    do you? i'm drunk right now, and you still sound like a monkey fucking a football.

Arctic White
    01 TA / 06 Duc 749D

what happened to "nice kill dude"? anything can happen on the street, the import lost, get over it.

nice kill by the way.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Its all in what you can afford. That is Basically what it all boils down too. You Price a Ws6 add full coverage insurance and you got a Pretty big payment on your hand. Alot of people cant Afford. Vs a Grocery Getter Honda!! A Dime a Dozen!! I Agree with Wesman!! There is No better looking ride than a ws6! One of my Favorite all time cars, If I could Afford one I would have it as a DD. And keep my 240sx as my track car!!

Im currently looking for a Ws6, But There hard to find with a Decent price!! Everyone wants Way over what you can get a loan for.

HAHA I cant believe I agreed with Wesman on something!! The world must be gonna end!!

rice..a growing epidemic PAT-LS101's Avatar

blue
    2002 camaro z28 a4

honda civic= mid 90's econo car that when fast and the furious came out it was automatically fast....

camaro/trans am= muscle, made to go fast

you can polish a turd all you want but in the end its still a turd...

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

As far as ANY Honda I give you.

Foiled again!

rice..a growing epidemic PAT-LS101's Avatar

blue
    2002 camaro z28 a4

ohh no!!! its a WAY OVER PRICED jap car with a whole 280 hp!!! please no................ LOL

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

The Nsx is a great road coarse car, I haven't seen a whole lot on them going all out on the straight away's.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Looks good against a Ferrari?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    Looks like you're the only one laughing, as usual. How can you possibly keep a straight face when you drive a car like an Evo and you are trying to put down the styling of a Trans Am?? Do you realize how ironic it is that you should say ANY car looks bad when you drive a car that ugly??

This is all that needs to be said:

Sorry we don't all think 4 door econo cars with stupid wings are sexy. You are in your own little ricer world I guess.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by PAT-LS101 View Post
    ohh no!!! its a WAY OVER PRICED jap car with a whole 280 hp!!! please no................ LOL
    God help us...a car that copied the styling of the C4 Corvette, and had a MONSTER of an engine V6 with 270HP, all for $90,000. The bargain of the century?? Of the biggest ripoff of the century?? The answer is obvious.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

kkep it about the race at hand. no off topic. if you can't, i'll help you along your way.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Electron Blue
    2002 Corvette Z06

Eh, I think WS6s are pretty ugly, but I really love the Camaro... Thats just me. I will give a Honda props if its fast and tastefully done, meaning no crazy body kit, stupid wheels, or stickers. If its just dropped and has some power, thats cool. Not for me, but whatever.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

I loves me some ugly cars. The Scion XB /drooooooooooooooool.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

Nice kill. Although modded Hondas (except for maybe an NSX or S2000-- wink, wink) aren't exactly my cup of tea, I do respect the ones out there that are legitimately fast (i.e. built motor, turbo, etc.).

I think I'm speaking for most of us on this site in noting that the problem stems from the ridiculous number of drivers out there with a couple stickers, a big wing and a fart can muffler that THINK they are driving the fastest thing in the world! More often then not, they end up running their mouth to a guy who's putting down twice the amount of power they're making at the wheels. After getting their a$$ handed to them in a race, many ricers compound the problem by coming up with a laundry list of excuses as to why they just lost. Remarkably, the one excuse that you seldom hear is the simple acknowledgement that they lost because their car simply isn't as fast as the one they raced.

I have a car that's relatively quick when compared to most cars on the road, however you wouldn't catch me running my mouth at the track on Friday night -- there's ALWAYS something faster. If I were in a stock Civic, I would exercise considerably more discretion in choosing to keep my mouth shut. HAHA!
    2002 Camaro SS M6, 2.5 PRC 5.3L heads, TFS 228/230 cam, FAST 92, bolt ons + a 10 lb bottle in the back.

1989 Corvette L98, A4, Full bolt ons, etc.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

HONDA always has ment "Hold On Not Done Accelerating" in my head. Least you got to run an NHRA though.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Honda needs to take advantage of the whole power to weight ratio to be "fast".
    Unless you have a fully gutted EF or CRX or some kind of ugly bubble with a K20 then its going to require a turbo. Also with the turbo you need some supporting mods and a boost controller so you can make a few runs with high boost and some weight reduction all to keep or or beat a stock or lightly modded 4th gen f-body. You can never build a honda and keep its reliability as well as one of our cars. Yea I can respect some of them if they are built right and clean no fart can mufflers, body kits and all that Fast and Furious shit.

300RWHP, 341RWTQ
    1/8 mile 8.32 at 83.97
    1/4 mile 13.049 at 105.24

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Honda needs to take advantage of the whole power to weight ratio to be "fast".
    Unless you have a fully gutted EF or CRX or some kind of ugly bubble with a K20 then its going to require a turbo. Also with the turbo you need some supporting mods and a boost controller so you can make a few runs with high boost and some weight reduction all to keep or or beat a stock or lightly modded 4th gen f-body. You can never build a honda and keep its reliability as well as one of our cars. Yea I can respect some of them if they are built right and clean no fart can mufflers, body kits and all that Fast and Furious shit.

And all of that information is wrong.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information