2005 Ram Daytona

nice kill(s)

White/Gold
    99 T/A sold/67 Firebird

thanks

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by screaminbird View Post
    1999 M6, Trans am , Short throw shifter, Mandrel Bend X-haust, Hooker long tubes, No egr, No air pump,Zo6 Cam, Z06 clutch, Z06 flywheel, slp air lid, K&N filter, Air bellow, Ls6 Intake Manifold, intake matched to my heads, forged pistons,150-shot nitrous, mickey thompson streets, im sure im forgetting something but hey its heavy modded to me
    Dude if u have fored pistons, y the hell do u have a stock Z06 cam. Pull it out and slap in something bigger.

Trans Am owner
    former

this kid at my school is talkin smack about how a 08 civic SI with a intake/exhaust/ chip will rape my car in a race......

what he dont know is.......I got long tube headers, and a tune on my car here VERY soon.....so, stock intake LT1, with full exhaust versus bolton new civic........

yeah the stock civic is good for a low 15 on the street.

my car is sittin on eagle f1's at 24 psi, and I bet close to mid 13's on the street.....hahahaha

I better throw down some cash......T/A > Civic.......

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

you will rape him...no replacement for displacement

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk01 View Post
    Guess you didn't live in Pensacola when the AMS evo was down there. He used to love you guys! =)

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk01 View Post
    V-tech=displacement equalizer.

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    V-tech=displacement equalizer.

V-Tack = variable transistor accumulator kineticizer...so unless hes charged that day you should rape him

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    Guess you didn't live in Pensacola when the AMS evo was down there. He used to love you guys! =)
    which one was this?

We have a gray one with a carbon fiber hood and a red one running around here tuned by Dapper Dan....I have seen a small video and heard rumors of a 1000hp evo that used to run around here, it was gray too

if its who i think your talking about he probably ate LS1's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

It wasn't gray, it was black. Most of the videos were when he was running a gt35r turbo, some of the later ones were with a 42r (900+ at the wheels).

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

It wasn't gray, it was black. Most of the videos were when he was running a gt35r turbo, some of the later ones were with a 42r (900+ at the wheels).
    i think i have seen a video of that car.....if its the one im thinking then man that bitch is bad

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

I didn't like it with the 42r........too slow of a spool in the street. When it was 2.3L on the 35r it was perfect, like 650 at the wheels.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Newsflash...there is still no replacement for displacement.

Twin 88mm's on a 6.0 V8 > Single GT35 on a 2.3.

If you argue that you are a fool.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Newsflash...there is still no replacement for displacement.

Twin 88mm's on a 6.0 V8 > Single GT35 on a 2.3.

If you argue that you are a fool.

Yeah? Well he was racing Kenne Bells and Whipples, so I guess you need some other things besides displacement to be fast. Here's a news flash for YOU. There's more to being fast then displacement.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Well its like this, My buddy that has a 600HP turbo mustang just recently built a honda LOl He's and all around guy, but he built it as a DD. He has a Total of 1800$ in this car.

Has a b18B integra motor with trans, Turbonetics turbo Tial wastegate, Block guard, ETC, (Most all of the parts were used he put on it) But on street tires it will run 8.80's 1/8th mile (Spinning threw 3rd) Of course you cant hook a honda LOL, But he put a set of slicks on it and went 7.90's @ 93MPH,Which Impressed the Shit out of me.

If you look at track times compared to a Trans am or camaro they average from 8.20's-8.80's in the 1/8th, From slightly modded to stock.

If your looking at the price of build between the two, There is No comparing. Hell he bought the car and built it ALL for 1800$, You cant buy a set of heads for a Ls1 for that. Plus it gets 28MPG all around.

Im not Sticking up for the Honda guys cause I know How Stupid the are sound ETC Just stating If someone Really knew what they was doing and pieced together a honda, it could be fast!! It has been proven.

But we all know the Stories with the Honda guys!!

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    Well its like this, My buddy that has a 600HP turbo mustang just recently built a honda LOl He's and all around guy, but he built it as a DD. He has a Total of 1800$ in this car.

Has a b18B integra motor with trans, Turbonetics turbo Tial wastegate, Block guard, ETC, (Most all of the parts were used he put on it) But on street tires it will run 8.80's 1/8th mile (Spinning threw 3rd) Of course you cant hook a honda LOL, But he put a set of slicks on it and went 7.90's @ 93MPH,Which Impressed the Shit out of me.

If you look at track times compared to a Trans am or camaro they average from 8.20's-8.80's in the 1/8th, From slightly modded to stock.

If your looking at the price of build between the two, There is No comparing. Hell he bought the car and built it ALL for 1800$, You cant buy a set of heads for a Ls1 for that. Plus it gets 28MPG all around.

Im not Sticking up for the Honda guys cause I know How Stupid the are sound ETC Just stating If someone Really knew what they was doing and pieced together a honda, it could be fast!! It has been proven.

But we all know the Stories with the Honda guys!!
    price is relative sure you can make it fast but dammit you're still driving a honda.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    price is relative sure you can make it fast but dammit you're still driving a honda.

I think his point was that a lot of people on LS1 use the price argument in their favor on this site. Now that he's beat that down it's "You're still driving a Honda".

It's pointless to even talk to people like you, because no matter what you're going to make an excuse.

i dont give a sh*t how fast you are and want car you have there will always be someone faster. just my .02

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    i dont give a sh*t how fast you are and want car you have there will always be someone faster. just my .02

Bingo.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

I think his point was that a lot of people on LS1 use the price argument in their favor on this site. Now that he's beat that down it's "You're still driving a Honda".

It's pointless to even talk to people like you, because no matter what you're going to make an excuse.
    There is a huge difference between an F-body and a Honda. A clean late model WS6 looks nice even next to A Ferarri or Porsche, the styling and design are classic.

The same can't be said for ANY Honda, they look like shitty grocery getters no matter what you do. And the more you modify them appearance wise, the worse they look. Some cars were never meant to look nice, and Hondas are some of those cars.

I'd rather have a nice car thats fast than have a shitty car thats fast. I thought that was common sense, but apparently its not always. Going for the sleeper look is one thing, but you will never get the same respect with a fast POS as you will with a fast ride that looks just as at home in a car show as it does on the strip. And thats the beauty of the Muscle car.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information