Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro z28

how can u be only 125lbs when you eat hot pockets!?!?!?

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Dewman View Post
    I keep diet pills hidden in my pocket protector.

Black
    1996 3000GT VR4

lol this thread continues to deliver. Give it a rest!

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    I keep diet pills hidden in my pocket protector.
    Hes a chronic masterbater. Hes doing it now i bet. His stomic is tiny but his arms are HUGE

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro z28

arm(S)?

Black
    1996 3000GT VR4

arm(S)?
    pros know to alternate

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

I don't exactly eat very healthy, but am in great shape. Exercise!!

Black Top Red
    1997 3000GT VR4

I'll say what car guys across two forums are thinking,"God...why oh why couldn't Wes have been swallowed instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Remember where you are getting this information from - people who joined this board just to promote their cars. Of course they are going to talk them up and try to make them sound better than they are.

The guys over at the GP boards are correct in what they tell you. Stock VR4s/Stealths are slow, overweight pigs, weighing in at over 3800lbs.
    Even Edmunds, your source of all sources, says you are wrong.

The AWD saps up a lot of the power, so a good portion of that 325 doesn't even get anywhere near the ground.
    Most of us dyno between 240awhp and 270awhp stock, some dyno as much as 300 (factory freaks)...so wtf are you talking about Our cars come with 320hp btw

And as for breaking and reliability, thats a subject that you could spend all day on. Lets just say they are some of the most unreliable cars ever to be built.
    Sigh....

And as for working on them, don't bother. You can't get to anything, and even the simplest job often requires pulling the entire motor to get to whatever component you need to reach.
    You're a moron...and you're thinking about the 300zx which often requires the engine be pulled to swap turbos. We don't have that issue. Is it really that hard to remove the plenum and you get to the rear spark plugs? Remove the front rad and it is 11ty billion times easier to change the front turbo (rear is still a bitch). But I guess something like that would be hard to a special needs kid like yourself though

The MPG is about what you'd expect from a 3,800lb AWD twin turbocharged car, shitty on even the best day.
    24mpg highway?

He's right...listen to the guy that doesn't own the car instead of the people that do. BTW here is a vid of Adam's car (3300lbs):

http://3svideo.vidiac.com/category/A...4a00f6e40c.htm

Mods are in his sig... car has basic weight reduction (cf hood, coilovers, trunk junk removed, lighter wheels) and a full interior. These cars are not hard to make fast, not at all.

P.S. Wes, honestly why are you still arguing man? The topic of the thread has been resolved, even the two guys that had original "beef' are cool now. If you compare the threads on BOTH forums one thing is evident, YOU are the only problem and the only one talking smack.

I am honestly impressed and happy that this whole thing went so well when it had the potential to go so bad. You are the only person that still has a problem here. I don't think anyone on either forum like you much, I'd be less concerned about what car X runs and more concerned with how to not be considered a douche canoe on multiple forums.

I want to believe you are a good person though, just ignorant as all hell. If you really want to learn about these cars, maybe even run one keep in mind that I am only across the river from you
    Last edited by AudibleSilence; 09-26-2008 at 07:44 AM.

Black Top Red
    1997 3000GT VR4

P.S. One of the guys on 3si had this to say about your forged internals and boost rant:

Quote Originally Posted by Ondontii View Post
    Holy crap. Pretty much the only turbo car from that generation that had forged pistons factory was the Spirit R/T.

Wesman is a babbling penis. Audible said it right.

Wesman is a non stop hater with 1/3 of a brain just making things up.

LOL @ "30psi = how much pressure is going to build in the cylinder during combustion. So 10psi will have more combustion pressure then 30psi no matter what"

I guess that is why turbododges with tiny turbos sometimes make less then 300whp on 35psi, and sometimes make 400+ on 20psi with a big turbo.
    (only using that since 6g72's dont have turbos that can even push 20+psi from the factory unless you have everything else stock so the motor wont breath).

Audible, can you please post "boost pressure does not = combustion pressure

If boost pressure = combustion pressure, then n/a cars of the same motor, which have 14.7psi atmospheric pressure at sea level would all make the same HP regardless of mods.
    Cams, heads, tubular manifolds, intakes, exhaust, bigger turbos. They do the same things as I/H/C on an n/a car. More combustion pressure at the same pressure, n/a or turbo. " :P

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i've seen bolt on 3000gt's with a boost controller run high 12's... i wouldn't call them slow... and that is saying a lot for a car that weighs as much as they do... i'm thinking of getting one for a DD... but i know i'd mod it...

Black Top Red
    1997 3000GT VR4

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i've seen bolt on 3000gt's with a boost controller run high 12's... i wouldn't call them slow... and that is saying a lot for a car that weighs as much as they do... i'm thinking of getting one for a DD... but i know i'd mod it...
    Get a non-turbo 97+ sohc. They are non-interference engines and are generally damn hard to kill. If I wanted the looks of a 3/s for a daily driver without breaking the bank or worrying about modding that is the way I'd go.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by AudibleSilence View Post
    Get a non-turbo 97+ sohc. They are non-interference engines and are generally damn hard to kill. If I wanted the looks of a 3/s for a daily driver without breaking the bank or worrying about modding that is the way I'd go.
    are they also awd???

Black Top Red
    1997 3000GT VR4

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    are they also awd???
    Unfortunately...no they are fwd and they weigh a lot less as a result, but they are literally ridiculously hard to kill . They go thousands of miles OVER their recommended service checkpoints with no issue. One guy on 3si got his car from his dad who was the original owner back in like 92. He had something like 200k on it and only changed the oil regularly

Here is a video of the guys @ 3sx taking a day to kill a sohc. Mind you the owner had been abusing the crap out of it for a while to see how far the engine could be pushed:

http://www.import-power.com/vids/Pan...erformance.asf

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Unfortunately...no they are fwd and they weigh a lot less as a result, but they are literally ridiculously hard to kill . They go thousands of miles OVER their recommended service checkpoints with no issue. One guy on 3si got his car from his dad who was the original owner back in like 92. He had something like 200k on it and only changed the oil regularly

Here is a video of the guys @ 3sx taking a day to kill a sohc. Mind you the owner had been abusing the crap out of it for a while to see how far the engine could be pushed:

http://www.import-power.com/vids/Pan...erformance.asf
    pewp... i can't do fwd...

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

I'll say what car guys across two forums are thinking,"God...why oh why couldn't Wes have been swallowed instead?" :
    A perfect example of what a high class individual you are. You represent all white trash Stealth/3000GT owners very well, I'm sure they would be proud.

You're a moron...and you're thinking about the 300zx which often requires the engine be pulled to swap turbos. We don't have that issue. Is it really that hard to remove the plenum and you get to the rear spark plugs? Remove the front rad and it is 11ty billion times easier to change the front turbo (rear is still a bitch). But I guess something like that would be hard to a special needs kid like yourself though
    Once again troll...you lose your arguement, so you result to name calling. I've worked on VR4's, the car is a nightmare to do anything on. The motor is facing the wrong way, so everything is a bitch to get too, seeing as the turbos are tucked up underneath. And there is always something wrong, so they always need to be worked on.

P.S. Wes, honestly why are you still arguing man? The topic of the thread has been resolved, even the two guys that had original "beef' are cool now. If you compare the threads on BOTH forums one thing is evident, YOU are the only problem and the only one talking smack.
    I am honestly impressed and happy that this whole thing went so well when it had the potential to go so bad. You are the only person that still has a problem here. I don't think anyone on either forum like you much, I'd be less concerned about what car X runs and more concerned with how to not be considered a douche canoe on multiple forums.

I want to believe you are a good person though, just ignorant as all hell. If you really want to learn about these cars, maybe even run one keep in mind that I am only across the river from you
    The only "douche canoe" here is the import troll with the VR4 talking shit on the LS1 forum because people don't like his piece of shit car. Get a life and go the hell away, you aren't wanted anywhere, especially not here.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

*subscribed*

And more boost doesn't always mean more power. Just more of a restriction

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40133

i really don't know how many times i have to say it. if there's a problem member, DO NOT take it upon yourself to interject your opinion about them personally. i'm into permaban mode now.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information