Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Worlds most funniest Ricer

Hey guys today when I was fixing my truck.... well let me go back to how I had to fix my truck.

Friday morning around 3am I picked up a load of sand. After I left the sand pitt and drove down the road and stoped at a light. I noticed alot of smoke comming from behind. I was expecting a nice muscle car doing a burn out! But turned out that the S cam on one of my tires over turned and locked up the brake

so anyway back to today....

I went to the truck supply store and picked up 8 10lbs brake shoes, 4 120lbs drums, and 4 brake kits. I loaded them up evenley in my beater honda accord! as I get into loop 410 a beat up honda civic, (beige with japanese lettering on the top of his windsheild and a giant H logo on his hood.) merges a couple miles down the road. so he decideds to follow me around. As we get on interstate 10 he kept tailing my ass for at least 5 miles. So I raise my speed to about 70 he sees that as a challenge and jumps to the other lane and does his flyby. I noticed his car model decaled on the whole body "Civic Si" ROFL

When he passed I got the nice flasher greeting and a cloud full of black smoke not to mention that deafning sound of his coffe can. but it did not end there. Sadly He wanted to prove a point so he slows back down and lines up, at this point I felt like being a jerk and down shifted to third and took off on his ass. So He guns it aswell so heres the funny part as he's accelerating thers a trail of smoke following him, I stayed one car lenght ahead of him the whole way. I had a real hard time getting to 100 lol what a disgrace. I guess I ruined his Saturday.

Trans Am owner
    former

hahahaha......man...it takes some serious work to make those little things fast man....they are just a economy car

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Agreed I gave up on mine when I turned 18 I had installed an H22A engine and a T3 Turbo I didnt even get to hop on the road. The dam motor blew as I was backing out the shop. They gave me a refund and my old engine back.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    Agreed I gave up on mine when I turned 18 I had installed an H22A engine and a T3 Turbo I didnt even get to hop on the road. The dam motor blew as I was backing out the shop. They gave me a refund and my old engine back.
    Should of went with a b18 hehe

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Should of went with a b18 hehe
    I took the engine blow up as a sign so I started saving up for an F-body. The rest is history.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

wow, ricers never learn. Good thing you did though.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

hey we all gotta start somewhere. That accord was a handme down after my dad bought a new sierra. so he passed it over. Not a bad way to start for a first car. Saved alot of gas and I rather take that to the yard where I park my truck. dont want to take my beloved TA over there and risk some idiot truck driver hitting her.

Thread Information