Thread: Lexus SC 300

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Lexus SC 300

I was on the Baltimore Beltway today coming home from an appointment. I was in the second from the left lane (of 4) when I see this car flying down the fast lane behind me. I'm not quite sure what it is till I hear the sound of a weed whacker...at that point, instinct kicked in. I threw it into 3rd and punch it when he got even with me. I got maybe half a car ahead of me before I started gaining on him (he was going probably 100-110 and was at 75). I end up shifting to 4th and getting in front of him and slowing back down to 75.

He then flys past me on the right and I laugh as I see two Mexicans staring straight ahead.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

people that do those ricer flybys are stupid, had a guy in a SAAB full of young kids do that to me after I killed him by like 3 car lengths off the light IDIOTS i tell ya

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    I was on the Baltimore Beltway today coming home from an appointment. I was in the second from the left lane (of 4) when I see this car flying down the fast lane behind me. I'm not quite sure what it is till I hear the sound of a weed whacker...at that point, instinct kicked in. I threw it into 3rd and punch it when he got even with me. I got maybe half a car ahead of me before I started gaining on him (he was going probably 100-110 and was at 75). I end up shifting to 4th and getting in front of him and slowing back down to 75.

He then flys past me on the right and I laugh as I see two Mexicans staring straight ahead.
    How does an inline 6 sound like a weedwacker? Most lexes vehicles don't even barely make a noise. He could have just been driving quickly too, and not trying to race you.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    How does an inline 6 sound like a weedwacker? Most lexes vehicles don't even barely make a noise. He could have just been driving quickly too, and not trying to race you.
    He had a fart can on (kind of implied) and I know he wasn't racing ti start, but as soon as I got on it he accelerated too.

Thread Information