Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    You're very confused. I'm not going to get into the ifs and the hows but I just want you to know that you're very confused.

Honestly I'm not going to waste my breath trying to re-educate and un-brain wash you. It's not worth the time because you're not willing to un-learn.

The fact that you're trying to bash Honda's engines pretty much seals the deal for the assessment that I've made of you. Honda are gods to engines. Honda has built some of the best and most advanced engines in the world. Just because the local ricers trying to soup up their d16 motors have big heads and think they're the shit does not make a company like Honda responsible.

This coming from a guy who's never even owned a Honda.

I drove my pals EX coupe with a K20 swap. It has basic bolt ons, I/H/E and a tune. It was an AMAZING car.
    Re-educate and un-brainwash what? I wont talk for him (though he just said he OWNED a Honda or two before) but I have some knowledge about imports as well as alot on muscle cars. I still think imports are gay except for a select few. If Honda is such a god to their engines then why don't you go join that forum and preach about it there? I personally could care less, their cars suck dick, even as modded IMO. (And even I have driven a few.) Im not going to say some modded Honda's couldn't beat me, but I will still always think the person wasted time and money on an economy car to just do a played out ("brainwashed" if you will) trend. Just like the dumbasses that are "rollin" around in 19'' or above rims...your car looks like shit...most of the time the rims blow too. Knock it off. And once again, he had to swap that engine out for a K20 right?...that's what I thought. Couldn't be an AMAZING car without it right?
    Look, I understand cars can be modded to ones liking. If you really like a car that has shitty options from the dealer you buy it used or whatever and mod it the way you want it. But I'll always despise Honda's. It will never go away, and at times I will despise their owners, and other import owners too. Its just how the world is.

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

I think people who say hondas with swaps are fast are stupid. Of course they are. Thats like swapping the ZR1 engine in our car. It would be MUCH faster! Same shit...

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by Cronex View Post
    Re-educate and un-brainwash what? I wont talk for him (though he just said he OWNED a Honda or two before) but I have some knowledge about imports as well as alot on muscle cars. I still think imports are gay except for a select few. If Honda is such a god to their engines then why don't you go join that forum and preach about it there? I personally could care less, their cars suck dick, even as modded IMO. (And even I have driven a few.) Im not going to say some modded Honda's couldn't beat me, but I will still always think the person wasted time and money on an economy car to just do a played out ("brainwashed" if you will) trend. Just like the dumbasses that are "rollin" around in 19'' or above rims...your car looks like shit...most of the time the rims blow too. Knock it off. And once again, he had to swap that engine out for a K20 right?...that's what I thought. Couldn't be an AMAZING car without it right?
    Look, I understand cars can be modded to ones liking. If you really like a car that has shitty options from the dealer you buy it used or whatever and mod it the way you want it. But I'll always despise Honda's. It will never go away, and at times I will despise their owners, and other import owners too. Its just how the world is.
    The 5th Gen Camaro comes with 18, 19, or 20's; the Corvette base and Z06 come with 18/19 split. Many exotics and other high performance vehicles also come standard with 19's or above. Nice job there. As far as Honda goes, they made the NSX in 1990, which raped the camaro and the corvette, and would be head to head with a 4th gen in the 1/4, and still rape you on a race course.

Why do you feel the need to hate on other people's cars for no reason? Most of us will agree that a civic on 22's with nawz and a 400lb stereo with a huge wing on the back is ugly, but that's just our opinion and one of the reasons we drive muscle cars. But that doesn't make it right to go out and hate on other peoples rides for no reason. Now if they are the ones who start talking shit to you about your ride, then by all means call them out on their BS.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Quote Originally Posted by JAGUAR5822 View Post
    The 5th Gen Camaro comes with 18, 19, or 20's; the Corvette base and Z06 come with 18/19 split. Many exotics and other high performance vehicles also come standard with 19's or above. Nice job there. As far as Honda goes, they made the NSX in 1990, which raped the camaro and the corvette, and would be head to head with a 4th gen in the 1/4, and still rape you on a race course.

Why do you feel the need to hate on other people's cars for no reason? Most of us will agree that a civic on 22's with nawz and a 400lb stereo with a huge wing on the back is ugly, but that's just our opinion and one of the reasons we drive muscle cars. But that doesn't make it right to go out and hate on other peoples rides for no reason. Now if they are the ones who start talking shit to you about your ride, then by all means call them out on their BS.
    More or less I was talking about the Crown Vics and Lincolns I see all the time with them on, but other people put them on too...even on SUVs and Jeeps, which is retarded to me. Sorry I didn't make that clear. Obviously the Camaro and newer cars have them wheels, but they incorporated it into the body styling as well. They also actually use the performance aspect of it. Plus the standard rims off of a newer car I can stand, the aftermarket bling bling rims look like shit to me too, which is what most people opt. for. Secondly, NSX's are rare and now not produced anymore. However I will agree on an actual course they have advantages, but that doesn't mean it definitely will beat a 4th Gen all the time, and at a straightaway it would be a drivers race if it was against a 4th Gen. To be more specific I don't necessarily hate all Honda's. S2000's and NSX's are fine cars from them, but other then them two...eh.

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

haha. that's great

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

For the record. My panties were not even close to twisted.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

And I wear boxers

rice..a growing epidemic PAT-LS101's Avatar

blue
    2002 camaro z28 a4

waste ur breath??!! ur FU%#*&# typing?! and why are you in a LS1 forum?? arguing with us I would understand if u accually owned a LS1. JAGUAR has more of a reason to argue than you and thats ur opinion thats hondas are AMAZING car go voice that in a honda forum were someone cares NOT AN LS1 forum!!!!!

You're very confused. I'm not going to get into the ifs and the hows but I just want you to know that you're very confused.

Honestly I'm not going to waste my breath trying to re-educate and un-brain wash you. It's not worth the time because you're not willing to un-learn.

The fact that you're trying to bash Honda's engines pretty much seals the deal for the assessment that I've made of you. Honda are gods to engines. Honda has built some of the best and most advanced engines in the world. Just because the local ricers trying to soup up their d16 motors have big heads and think they're the shit does not make a company like Honda responsible.

This coming from a guy who's never even owned a Honda.

I drove my pals EX coupe with a K20 swap. It has basic bolt ons, I/H/E and a tune. It was an AMAZING car.

blue
    2002 camaro z28 a4

my point EXACTLY!!! very well put!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cronex View Post

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by PAT-LS101 View Post
    waste ur breath??!! ur FU%#*&# typing?! and why are you in a LS1 forum?? arguing with us I would understand if u accually owned a LS1. JAGUAR has more of a reason to argue than you and thats ur opinion thats hondas are AMAZING car go voice that in a honda forum were someone cares NOT AN LS1 forum!!!!!
    When I said immature and referred to someone resurrecting a 4 year old thread in a honda forum....I wasn't just talking about the other guy. Why don't YOU start posting in a Honda forum since that's where you were browsing and posting? Last time I checked, site membership didn't rely on owning an LS1 powered vehicle, there are tons of people on this site who don't. And since you want to bring up semantics, and you can't possibly have passed grade school, wasting your breath is a figure of speach

blue
    2002 camaro z28 a4

and your the one to talk??!! ur arguing over the internet im not going to do this... its my opinion and its ur opinion and thats what this country's all about anyway thats a very nice camaro you have

When I said immature and referred to someone resurrecting a 4 year old thread in a honda forum....I wasn't just talking about the other guy. Why don't YOU start posting in a Honda forum since that's where you were browsing and posting? Last time I checked, site membership didn't rely on owning an LS1 powered vehicle, there are tons of people on this site who don't. And since you want to bring up semantics, and you can't possibly have passed grade school, wasting your breath is a figure of speach

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by PAT-LS101 View Post
    He's here for the same reason you and I both are we love LS1's. Honestly if you dont pay for hosting then why should you even ask. Let the man voice his opinion. And honestly and realisticly I side with him Honda does make good engines and its not their fault that todays youth are turning their cars into riced out econoboxes.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Today's youth are starting to come around. There are some seriously well built Honda's in my area.

My friend's car. 1991 (yes I said 1991) 4 door (yup I said 4 door) EF civic. Makes 440? on 14psi. Racing an Evo with a GT35r and a stroker motor =)

I'm a part of a pretty much all Honda motorsports group. I'm the outcast with my Mitsu, but every single one of these guys have fast hondas. And by fast Honda I mean "It will hang with your LS1" fast.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

dude go join the honda board. an nsx keeping up with an ls1?
    lol...

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Today's youth are starting to come around. There are some seriously well built Honda's in my area.

My friend's car. 1991 (yes I said 1991) 4 door (yup I said 4 door) EF civic. Makes 440? on 14psi. Racing an Evo with a GT35r and a stroker motor =)

I'm a part of a pretty much all Honda motorsports group. I'm the outcast with my Mitsu, but every single one of these guys have fast hondas. And by fast Honda I mean "It will hang with your LS1" fast.
    fast honda? still gay.
    id rather drive a stock ls1 than a honda that could run an 8 second quarter mile and be streetable (even tho thats virtually impossible)

im just saying... a fast honda is like an ugly girl thats good in bed. the performance isnt a good enough bargain to deal with ugliness factor, and the honda-ness factor

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

oh and btw, we raped that civic thread... lmao

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    oh and btw, we raped that civic thread... lmao
    Yeah grats for making your peers look bad.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    dude go join the honda board. an nsx keeping up with an ls1?
    lol...
    1st step: remove head from ass
    2nd step: read and COMPREHEND what I wrote
    3rd step: if you disagree with post, state reasons why, and back them up

if you can't have a simple discussion, why are you on a messageboard? fuckin retard
    Last edited by JAGUAR5822; 09-08-2008 at 07:15 AM.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

BTW I'd totally keep an ugly girl that's good in bed. Beauty isn't everything.

black
    99 z28 a4

i want the 1/2 hour of my life back from reading this...lol stock third gen v6=slow stock civc=slow stock ls1= moderately fast... its all a money game everyone knows it... you have different cars in different classes... sports class and economy class cars... why you dunt see v8 in nopi and u dunt see inline 4 in nhra pro stock... anything can be made fast with cash and a good wrench... ok u made a civic with $$$$$ under the hood and drive train that can rape a camaro... well theres a guy down the street with a camaro with $$$$$ under the hood that will rape you... and so forth till warren johnson ends the fight with an lsx...lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information