Thread: see ya

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

see ya

I got the car out the other night to cruise.I end up passing a ls1 t/a who was turning but when i passed he jumped behind me and floored it so i waited for him to pull even and then floored it and just left him which i thought was funny cause he was already at full throttle.
    I slow down so he can pull beside me and we do a roll from about 30 and i look down in the mirror and think i have about 6-7 cars on him so i let out and wait for him and wait and wait and then he comes flying by still w.o.t.
    he was alot further back than i thought and did a ricer flyby,gotta luv it

I know i shouldn't have wasted my gas but i gotta live every now and then and when you have a cammed,and header,and decatted car it is real hard to find a race around here.
    I really thought my auto would be a dog from a roll but shit it through me sideways on a 70mph roll start, my six speed never did that but then again the auto runs alot better on spray since it is built for it.

10's N/A

Good kill! Did you squeeze on him?

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

of course man,i pretty much wont race an unknown without it unless specified

i used to run first without it but when they barely beat you and you say okay lets go again this time im sprayin they usually wont race you again so i just eat them first and wait for them to ask for a motor race later

10's N/A

Yeah, that's why I like nitrous. If you build a stout motor then you can still hold off plenty of racers. If not, then a nice 200-300 shot should do the trick!

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

It's pretty funny to see their faces when they're already full throttle and you time it so that they just pull even before you start to pull away! The real dick move is to match their speed until they look over, then wave and pull away. I favor this move against the Hemi trucks, and 4-cyl imports.

Good run,

Chris

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Arnold View Post
    It's pretty funny to see their faces when they're already full throttle and you time it so that they just pull even before you start to pull away! The real dick move is to match their speed until they look over, then wave and pull away. I favor this move against the Hemi trucks, and 4-cyl imports.

Good run,

Chris
    YES SIR IT IS PRICELESS,i usually do the hi and by wave to the cocky little imports who are trying to show off to a girl riding with them

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Gotta take what you can get sometimes. I remember getting destroyed by a H/C TA when I was stock. Made me realize how slow I was. Not that I'm fast now...

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    Gotta take what you can get sometimes. I remember getting destroyed by a H/C TA when I was stock. Made me realize how slow I was. Not that I'm fast now...
    Yeah kind of reminds me of the time I was destroyed by a single turbo 5-0 at the street races. It definitely let me know exactly where my car stood.

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Nice Kill

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Yeah kind of reminds me of the time I was destroyed by a single turbo 5-0 at the street races. It definitely let me know exactly where my car stood.
    Yeah, I remember that too, but just to clarify for everyone, that was long before my single turbo went in. Back then, I only had a K&N. Chris-> <-N20LT4

Chris

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Yeah, I remember that too, but just to clarify for everyone, that was long before my single turbo went in. Back then, I only had a K&N. Chris-> <-N20LT4

Chris
    ouch no he didnt lol!

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    yeah it doesnt matter how fast you are there is always something out there to leave you looking stupid

10's N/A

Chris
    LMAO! That was a good one. I wasn't expecting that.
    486/438
    10.68/127 N/A

Thread Information