2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Ahem....

Don't think so sonny
    I think rocky is a troll account

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    but i cant hate ya for it..your a hard core domestic guy ..nothing wrong with that. i have mucho respect for your tech knowledge
    Thanks

I just don't see whats so great about having a 300HP 4 cylinder when you can easily make that with a V8 and have a better powerband and sound while you're at it, with the same fuel economy

Just not my cup of tea I guess.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Thanks

I just don't see whats so great about having a 300HP 4 cylinder when you can easily make that with a V8 and have a better powerband and sound while you're at it, with the same fuel economy

Just not my cup of tea I guess.
    one day, you'll understand and get over your ideals. i did. learn to differentiate a racer and a ricer. you'll do much better.

300hp 4 cyl = 75hp/cyl

300hp 8 cyl = 37.5hp/cyl

i respect a racer, no matter what they have. when a racer can click off the same ET i do with half the motor i have, you give respect. regardless of what it is, or all the faults that come with the vehicle.

it's not my preference to own a 4 cylinder import either. but, i don't go around demeaning them for their choice.

ricers on the other hand, well ....
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    one day, you'll understand and get over your ideals. i did. learn to differentiate a racer and a ricer. you'll do much better.

300hp 4 cyl = 75hp/cyl

300hp 8 cyl = 37.5hp/cyl

i respect a racer, no matter what they have. when a racer can click off the same ET i do with half the motor i have, you give respect. regardless of what it is, or all the faults that come with the vehicle.

it's not my preference to own a 4 cylinder import either. but, i don't go around demeaning them for their choice.

ricers on the other hand, well ....

Wow, I can't believe you pulled the HP/L arguement. Thats about the biggest ricer excuse there is, because its completely irrelevent to everything. Having more HP/L gives you absolutely zero advantage in anything. In fact, its usually a disadvantage, in terms of powerband, useable power, and torque.

A Japanese car is ricer. Simple as that, there is nothing to "get over". I don't appreciate or respect those cars, regardless. Thats my opinion, I don't understand why I'm not entitled to it and why you think for some reason its not acceptable.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Wow, I can't believe you pulled the HP/L arguement. Thats about the biggest ricer excuse there is, because its completely irrelevent to everything. Having more HP/L gives you absolutely zero advantage in anything. In fact, its usually a disadvantage, in terms of powerband, useable power, and torque.
    wow, i can't believe you can't read as intelligently as you make yourself out to be able to do. where did i put hp/l?

A Japanese car is ricer. Simple as that, there is nothing to "get over". I don't appreciate or respect those cars, regardless. Thats my opinion, I don't understand why I'm not entitled to it and why you think for some reason its not acceptable.
    i'm, as well as a few others around here, are done hearing about your hatred for anything other than a v8 car. you are entitled to your opinion. you just aren't entitled to forcing it upon others.

it's your single-minded thinking that gets you into trouble everytime you enter the kills section. you have what's called linear thinking. you can only see one thing. until you can see more than one thing out of a particular subject, you'll remain the sarcasatic, narrow minded person you are.

like i said in the PM, if you can't get yourself out of that type of thinking, i'll be more than glad to help you out.
    Last edited by mrr23; 08-21-2008 at 06:56 PM.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

wesman, here's you mentality, except theirs is two cylinders larger.
    http://www.viperalley.com/forum/anyt...saying-hi.html

buy a viper and go join them.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

wow, i can't believe you can't read as intelligently as you make yourself out to be able to do. where did i put hp/l?
    Its the same damn thing. HP/L, or HP/cylinder, you're still making a completely irrelevent comparison.

i'm, as well as a few others around here, are done hearing about your hatred for anything other than a v8 car. you are entitled to your opinion. you just aren't entitled to forcing it upon others.
    You and the import bridage seem to be the only ones that always have a problem with my opinion.

it's your single-minded thinking that gets you into trouble everytime you enter the kills section. you have what's called linear thinking. you can only see one thing. until you can see more than one thing out of a particular subject, you'll remain the sarcasatic, narrow minded person you are.
    So if someone like the Yankess but hates the Red Sox, they are narrow minded, sarcastic, and think in a linear fashion?? Its a matter of preference, simple as that. Obviously you just can't get a grasp why someone wouldn't like all types of cars equally.

like i said in the PM, if you can't get yourself out of that type of thinking, i'll be more than glad to help you out.
    So basically you're threatening to ban me from the LS1.com because I have an opinion that differs from yours, and you don't like it. You obviously don't like me period and have something against me, how about we assign me a different person to moderate my posts?? That way we wouldn't have to deal with each other??

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

wesman, here's you mentality, except theirs is two cylinders larger.
    http://www.viperalley.com/forum/anyt...saying-hi.html

buy a viper and go join them.
    Wow, nothing like a complete exaggeration.

Those guys hate ANY car thats not a Viper. You could look through all my posts, you wouldn't see me talking any trash about other American cars. Hell, I give plenty of respect to European cars as well. The cars I don't respect are riced up econo cars with fart cans that sound like crap, and that just happens to be the way the japanese like to build vehicles.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Its the same damn thing. HP/L, or HP/cylinder, you're still making a completely irrelevent comparison.
    no they are not the same thing, which is why you again missed the point. let me help you out. this is how i see things. maybe you'll start seing it this way as well. i don't look at someone who bought a 4 cylinder and dumped money into it just to run a mid 13 seconds just like a LS1 car can do from the start. what i look at is how much they've improved on the car from stock. if that 4 cylinder runs 15 seconds stock and he drops it 3 seconds with some mods, that's an accomplishment in and of itself. now go and do that with an LS1 car. that's going from 13s to 10s. now start looking at it from that perspective and you'll do better around here.

You and the import bridage seem to be the only ones that always have a problem with my opinion.
    not really.

So if someone like the Yankess but hates the Red Sox, they are narrow minded, sarcastic, and think in a linear fashion?? Its a matter of preference, simple as that. Obviously you just can't get a grasp why someone wouldn't like all types of cars equally.
    i can grasp things just fine. i don't like all types of cars equally. your problem is you have to tell everyone your disdain for imports every chance you get.

So basically you're threatening to ban me from the LS1.com because I have an opinion that differs from yours, and you don't like it. You obviously don't like me period and have something against me, how about we assign me a different person to moderate my posts?? That way we wouldn't have to deal with each other??
    nope, won't ban you from having an opinion differently than mine. if that was the case, you would have been gone over a year ago. how about you stay out of the kills section. this way i don't have to moderate you and you won't get anymore warnings causing you to get banned. change your perspective, or change your venue. your choice.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Wow, nothing like a complete exaggeration.

Those guys hate ANY car thats not a Viper. You could look through all my posts, you wouldn't see me talking any trash about other American cars. Hell, I give plenty of respect to European cars as well. The cars I don't respect are riced up econo cars with fart cans that sound like crap, and that just happens to be the way the japanese like to build vehicles.

nope i'm dead on. if it's anything less than what you have, they get no respect.

wow european cars get your respect? so, when a person with a citroen comes in and talks how his 4 bangers runs 13s, you'll give him respect?

anyways like i said, change your perspective, or change your venue. just about every thread that's locked in the kills section has you involved in it. seems like i'm not the one with the issues. i just gladly get to be the one that handles it. i volunteered for this section.

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

I hate to throw my hat in on this one but what about the Skyline, your talking about a car that was good enough to get banned from organized racing.

I do agree with him though, your talking about a car that was purpose built to do one thing and one thing only and that's rally race. Before the STI came out no one knew or cared what a 2.5RS was. It was not a race car.

A Firebird,Camaro,Mustang and Dodge Viper as well as any other muscle car even from its roots was ment to do one thing and one thing only. Go faster then anything else down a two lane black top. The Mustang and the Corvette are the only two exceptions to this having gone to La Ma and won championships there, but even then you have to go down the straight pretty fast don't you?

I mean if you really look at the cars it even shows in how they are built. The STI is more of a scalple while the Trans Am is a sledge hammer, they can both do different things with 300hp.

>_< Dont hurt me.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

nope i'm dead on. if it's anything less than what you have, they get no respect.
    Not true. Mustang GT's are slower than F-bodies stock for stock, I still like them. Cobalt SS's aren't that fast stock, still a nice overall package. My friend has an Audi A6 2.7T, not that fast, still a damn nice car. Another one of my friends has a brand new GTI, its a fun car for sure. You obviously read me wrong, I respect any nice car, even if its not that fast. However, I don't consider riced up cars with fart cans and huge wings "nice", so therefore they don't get my respect. It just so happens that a lot of the cars involved in the discussions in here are ricers, and thats why I don't like them.

wow european cars get your respect? so, when a person with a citroen comes in and talks how his 4 bangers runs 13s, you'll give him respect?
    Depending on how the car looks and sounds (as long as its not riced up), I probably would.

Looks like you weren't dead on with your profile of me.
    Last edited by Wesman; 08-21-2008 at 07:51 PM.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Not true. Mustang GT's are slower than F-bodies stock for stock, I still like them. Cobalt SS's aren't that fast stock, still a nice overall package. My friend has an Audi A6 2.7T, not that fast, still a damn nice car. Another one of my friends has a brand new GTI, its a fun car for sure. You obviously read me wrong, I respect any nice car, even if its not that fast. However, I don't consider riced up cars with fart cans and huge wings "nice", so therefore they don't get my respect. It just so happens that a lot of the cars involved in the discussions in here are ricers, and thats why I don't like them.

Depending on how the car looks and sounds (as long as its not riced up), I probably would.

Looks like you weren't dead on with your profile of me.
    just a facade you put up.

so, just because 4tun8's car has a wing, that's the reason why you hate him and his car? yet he puts down good times an power.

sleeper101 races his car with no wing. so that leaves the turbo you hate?

either way, make your choice and i'll be glad to help you achieve which ever you pick.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

just a facade you put up.
    LOL no its not, show me where I hated on any car thats not rice. Doesn't happen, because I simply don't do it. I'm not saying compacts or Euro cars are my style, but they are still nice cars just the same.

so, just because 4tun8's car has a wing, that's the reason why you hate him and his car? yet he puts down good times an power.

sleeper101 races his car with no wing. so that leaves the turbo you hate?
    Japanese, fart cans, big wings, shitty engines and drivetrains. Thats why I don't respect those cars. I've worked on plenty of Evos and other mitsu's in the shop, one of the worst designed vehicles in the world, quality control is a foreign word to mitsubishi. So when someone (4tun8) comes on here bragging about how great their car is, its like a joke, same with sleeper101.
    Last edited by Wesman; 08-21-2008 at 08:07 PM.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

LOL no its not, show me where I hated on any car thats not rice. Doesn't happen, because I simply don't do it. I'm not saying compacts or Euro cars are my style, but they are still nice cars just the same.

Japanese, fart cans, big wings, shitty engines and drivetrains. Thats why I don't respect those cars. I've worked on plenty of Evos and other mitsu's in the shop, one of the worst designed vehicles in the world.
    gee let me pick any post between you and 4tun8 or sleeper101 (your definition of rice isn't my definition). just because it is japanese you immediately hate and will never respect them. and that's your linear thinking.

i don't know how you can like a fbody with their shitty drivetrain. 10 bolts keep breaking left and right. by your own defiinition of vehicles you don't respect, you are being a hypocrite.

so, to keep yourself out of potential warnings and bans, it's my suggestion to you to stay out of those threads. when you do, you are fine around here. then, you get a wild hair growing and start in again. thus, you gets warnings and bans. i'll be here to help you along the way of the path you choose.

HINT: not responding any further will be a step in the right direction.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

So when someone (4tun8) comes on here bragging about how great their car is, its like a joke, same with sleeper101.
    being condescending to another member is a violation of the rules. care for another warning?

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

gee let me pick any post between you and 4tun8 or sleeper101 (your definition of rice isn't my definition). just because it is japanese you immediately hate and will never respect them. and that's your linear thinking.

HINT: not responding any further will be a step in the right direction.
    Once again with the censorship...

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Once again with the censorship...
    freedom of speech doesn't apply to message boards.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

being condescending to another member is a violation of the rules. care for another warning?
    A warning for what?? Saying I think 4tun8's car is a joke?? Giving my opinion about an inanimate object??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information