Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Black
    2000 Trans am ls1

i would have def been mad. prob followed his ass back to his mommy house and told his mom so he could have got a spankin.lol what a dumba$$.

JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR USA, FOR FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM. FLAG STILL WAVES!!!

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

thank you

Black
    2000 Trans am ls1

ya. lol. nice car btw. sweet.

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

thanks it was stock for quite awhile..now its pushing about 460-480 to the wheels with 4.10. I am looking at getting a 100-150 shot now. And the funny thing is every time I go on a date they complain about the car ebing to loud,uncomfotable,and ask why I didint drive my tahoe. then they call is a mustang. And after being corrected its always"well its the same thing". damn girls just dont appreciate beauty

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

I have nothing but respect for the armed forces. If I didn't have Epilepsy I would have signed up.

Your car is strong as hell. It sucks that some of the girls you date can't appreciate your car. My wife grew up with GM cars. Her dad drove a 1st gen Camaro when he was a kid and he is in the process of restoring a first year Chevelle convertable. She said it was a good thing I didn't get a Mustang instead of my Camaro, that it would have put a strain on our relationship.

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

ha ha well my ex fiance like my first trans-am. I had a 1990 when i was in highschool. I always talked about getting one of these. its just that all the girls these days are into the imports..

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
    thanks it was stock for quite awhile..now its pushing about 460-480 to the wheels with 4.10. I am looking at getting a 100-150 shot now. And the funny thing is every time I go on a date they complain about the car ebing to loud,uncomfotable,and ask why I didint drive my tahoe. then they call is a mustang. And after being corrected its always"well its the same thing". damn girls just dont appreciate beauty
    I had the same thing when I was down there. Now my wife refers to my almost ten year old 1999 T/A as another Fox Body.

Don't worry though when you find the right chick she will appreciate the vibration from the car! Ha ha ha! I know mine digs it at least!

Take care of yourself and don't have too much fun! I heard you met Travis. He is an old friend of mine from when I was there. Really cool guy! Have you found Steelfields yet?
    1999 Trans Am WS6 Black - Forged 346, P1SC (8psi), TH-400, and 12 bolt(3.73's)
    10.29@129 w/1.60 sixty foot

2004 Screaming Yellow Mustang Cobra - Whipple 2.3, Exhaust, & CCW's...My DD

Sofa King we Todd did

Black
    1990 Firebird

Nice kill, specially with them being jerks.

Kids think it makes their car fast when they put those fart can mufflers on, lol.

If they knew what they were doing, the Jettas CAN be fast. We have a local at the track running a 9.58 1/4 in a VR6 turbo VW, still is an ugly car though
    3.4/3500 Twin Turbo almost complete
    I have CNC machines, contact me if you need something. 3500 top ends available.

-John

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    [QUOTEbut he saw the marine corps sticker on my car and started with the f the military thing. took him in every way possible, off the line, from 30, from 65 then he blaimed it on the fact he had two other guys in the car. ricers always an excuse.
    If someone said fuck the military I would have pulled him out of the car and said, "no son fuck you.[/QUOTE]

So you would have anal raped another male?

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

:ha ha yeah i met travis. I think i am getting pulled over down hear all the time because of you two. for some reason the cops down hear have a hardon for black ws6'sughlaugh: any way I am starting to settle in. still wish i was going over seas again soon though. just got done with arc. everyone down hear says hello. take care

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711 View Post
    If someone said fuck the military I would have pulled him out of the car and said, "no son fuck you.
    So you would have anal raped another male?[/QUOTE]

maybe just a finger I don't look at it so much as rape as I see it as establishing my dominance.
    Last edited by c5z28; 09-02-2008 at 09:13 PM.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
    :ha ha yeah i met travis. I think i am getting pulled over down hear all the time because of you two. for some reason the cops down hear have a hardon for black ws6'sughlaugh: any way I am starting to settle in. still wish i was going over seas again soon though. just got done with arc. everyone down hear says hello. take care
    Cool man take care! You will have fun and learn the ways of the infamous black TA's... Tell everyone down there I said hello too. Mainly the old grumpy man Pete!

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

pete grumpy????no way. cummerford is my team leader/

Thread Information