Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Well you can Trash Talk online all you want kid, Doesn't prove a thing other than your an Idiot, Grow up and get some common sense before someone of real power hurts you.

If I was you I would sell that Trans am and Buy a Pinto cause one day your going to need that extra cash for Lawyer fee's Cause you don't have any sense and get your little ass throwed in Prison. By Vehicle Homicide or Stupidity and Pulling a Gun on someone!! That will Get you Burned bad.

If you ever want a Real Race Im in TN not far from KY, Ill take you on any day at the track, Any Bet you wanna make!!!
    Last edited by Sleeper101; 08-07-2008 at 05:40 PM.

The Department of Kentucky State Police shall issue a license to carry concealed firearms if the applicant:

Is a citizen of the United States who is a resident of this Commonwealth and has been a resident for 6 months or longer.

Is a citizen of the United States who is a member of the Armed Forces of the United States who is on active duty, who is at the time of application assigned to a military posting in Kentucky, and who has been assigned to a posting in the Commonwealth for 6 months or longer immediately preceding the filing of the application.

Is at least 21 years of age.

Is not ineligible to possess a firearm pursuant to federal or state law.

Is not a fugitive from justice.

Is not under indictment for, or have been convicted of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.

Has not been adjudicated an incompetent and has not been involuntarily committed to a mental institution.

Has not been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.

Has not been committed to a state or federal facility for the abuse of a controlled substance or been convicted of a misdemeanor relating to controlled substances within 3 years.

Does not have two or more convictions for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or other substance which impairs driving ability within 3 years immediately preceding the date on which the application is submitted.

Does not owe a child support arrearage which equals or exceeds the cumulative amount which would be owed after 1 year of nonpayment.

Has complied with any subpoena or warrant relating to child support or paternity proceedings.

Has not been convicted of a violation of Assault in the fourth degree or Terroristic Threatening in the third degree within the three 3 years immediately preceding the date on which the application is submitted.

Demonstrates competence with a firearm by successful completion of a firearms safety course offered or approved by the Department of Criminal Justice Training.

BTW, the only time somebody can legally fire a weapon at somebody else is when the person being fired at is endangering sombody's life, even then there is a very good chance you will spend a decent amount of time in prison. Somebody chasing you is not your life being endangered.

And, I'm pretty sure you can't legally even own a pistol in any state unless you are 21. I will confirm this though before I say it is fact.
    Last edited by partemisio; 08-07-2008 at 05:48 PM.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 99TransAmSLP View Post
    Cobalt SS they are slow as crap the one I raced had a supercharger and and intake system and now he has exhaust and that bitch is still slow
    not slow at all, they are decently fast and if you dont watch it you'll find out real quick how fast they really are
    Quote Originally Posted by 99TransAmSLP View Post
    they shoould have put v6 in them hoes lol
    also the 4cylinder hoe is damn fine. the lil ecotec is a great engine

The following classes of people are ineligible to possess, receive, ship, or transport firearms or ammunition:

Those convicted of crimes punishable by imprisonment for over one year, except state misdemeanors punishable by two years or less.
    Fugitives from justice.
    Unlawful users of certain depressant, narcotic, or stimulant drugs.
    Those adjudicated as mental defectives or incompetents or those committed to any mental institution.
    Illegal aliens.
    Citizens who have renounced their citizenship.
    Those persons dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
    Persons less than 18 years of age for the purchase of a shotgun or rifle.
    Persons less than 21 years of age for the purchase of a firearm that is other than a shotgun or rifle.
    Persons subject to a court order that restrains such persons from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner.
    Persons convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

PMs sent

Impounded
    so yeah hows life haha

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Lifes good. Getting raises at work. Getting my car repainted and rebuilt.
    How is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    PMs sent
    "start crap without having pms"

I can't enable pm's. If I could what were you going to say? Something like "Thanks for stating those laws that prove the other guy is right." Or were you going to try to hurt me with words over the internet?

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

First off your are incorrect and second if you actually had the rule book instead of the internet it would be different. Think what you what.

The first list for concealed carry is off the Kentucky state police web site. They are 100% accurate. The second list is the federal government laws for purchasing firearms. They are 100% accurate. Rule book? I have two pistols that I legally bought and I legally carry one of them. I have never seen any rule book. I'm done with this conversation. You can keep trying to convince people that those laws don't apply to you if you want.

Thread Information