Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

NBM
    '00 Z28

The Trailor Park comment was simply a statement meaning any woman who would just throw herself at a guy with a decent car is trash.

I've read your post and understand what you're saying. So no need for more defensive posturing. I get it. I was simply making a statement. And, in case you're wondering if I do indeed have an F-Body, look at my Avatar. I know it's nothing special, but it's my baby.

lee1rbc
    I just ran into a guy with an RT Charger. I was at a red light and he pulled up behind me. I looked at him in my rear view and he was doign this! So i keep looking at him and point forward suggesting we go and he went . So the light turned green and at 70mph he was a good 8 to 9 cars back. Hearing from this post that they are a 14sec car makes perfect sense. But those 6.1ltrs are something to watch out for, and when they put those in the 2dr Charger and Challenger look out!

I think what makes alot of us F-body guys upset is that 4 years ago we were the top dogs when it came to out of the box perfomance with the big three, and now we see are lead gone.

Quote Originally Posted by lee1rbc
    I think what makes alot of us F-body guys upset is that 4 years ago we were the top dogs when it came to out of the box perfomance with the big three, and now we see are lead gone.
    I disagree. The greatest part of the muscle car era, was the anticipation. Everybody got involved, which made competition intense. Chevy and Pontiac dominated, not by simply sitting on their rep, but by kicking everyone's asses at the same time. Bring back the Challenger, hell... bring back Plymouth and it's Cuda for that matter. The more, the merrier.

... as the rap lyrics go, "punks step up to get beat down".

lee1rbc
    I disagree. The greatest part of the muscle car era, was the anticipation. Everybody got involved, which made competition intense. Chevy and Pontiac dominated, not by simply sitting on their rep, but by kicking everyone's asses at the same time. Bring back the Challenger, hell... bring back Plymouth and it's Cuda for that matter. The more, the merrier.
    Hey, I love what Chrysler is doing. I am just upset at what GM is not doing. Where is the 2006 425hp LS2 SS Camaro?

Quote Originally Posted by lee1rbc
    Hey, I love what Chrysler is doing. I am just upset at what GM is not doing. Where is the 2006 425hp LS2 SS Camaro?
    General Motor's has become a global entity, and they care not for the average muscle car fanatic. Money is the name of the game, period. If it's profittable, they will build them. If it's not profittable, they won't. It's as simple as that.

Capitalists do not pity they're slaves. If there is profit in it for them, the green light will become prevalent. Loyalty and tradition are two words that have lost they're meaning within General Motors.

I feel you bro, they're pissing me off too.

Attending F-Body Expert Herloss's Avatar
    Beverly Hills, Malibu, Laguna Beach, Hollywood....I WISH.

Triple White Convertible
    1997 WS6 'Vert Trans Am

It's funny.....Yet it's not guys. I am looking right now to buy another car.... I am NOT looking to trade in my T/A or Camaro, I just want another everyday car and possibly a new(er) 4X4 Truck. Let me tell you: The prospects on what to buy are dismal. They suck, they are terrible. What does any manufacturer make that is either really good looking or at least fast......... Like the Z ot T/A was? None in my opinion. Oh, yeah, I am a GM guy, not into Mustangs, not into 'itsubishi or Honda.... Chrysler just don't have anything I like, really, although the two door Challenger looks REAL promising... GM is totally -so it seems - shying away from muscle car and decent styling. Everything seems to be going to "the sedan / bug headlights / family car thing" - the best way I can describe it. I truly, TRULY hope GM wakes the hell up before they are put to sleep and GM turns into a "thing of the past"....

Realizing this post may be comprised of my opinions, and each one of us are entitled to our opinions...... take this fact: there is a percentage, you can list each model of GM cars that GM has made in the last -oh, say five years.. that have just failed dismally. Even the G6 is failing to make even decent sales.... Aztek (YUK) .... Nothing is working for them -except a few. Why? Well, would YOU want to spend twenty PLUS thousand for a re-named Cavalier (Cobalt)? Not me. Would YOU want to spend forty plus grand for an SUV that eats the gas like a coke addict? NOT me. Do you want a Grand Prix (not crazy about their styling since '04) that is AVERAGE $28 Grand then falls to $19 grand in two months (my dad has this problem, '05 Comp G, 4,500 mi, paid 30 grand, worth 19 ish. Bullshit) so what has GM left us with?? What are they trying to do?

Now, beat up my replies..... Oh, btw, nice kill on the Charger. I would have thought the Hemi Charger is fast......... I have to test drive one to check it out..... HerLoss

metallic green
    1996 mustang vert

sounds like a fast car vrrrrrroooooooommmmmmmm

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

ok. getting a little off topic. nice kill. time to leave it at that.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information