Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

WS.6 - 1 :: Mazdaspeed 3 - 0

Kid in a MS3 around here was spouting off that he could hang with a C6, and destroy any stock LS1 on a freeway run, so some of the bigger HP guys called me up and asked me to put him in his place. I of course told them to go ahead and set it up and then proceded to do some reserch. It turns out they are pretty darn quick for what they are but should be no problem for any LS1. We agreed on a 40-120 pull, to 140 if it was close. So we set up on the freeway, spotters say it's clear and I set my pace at 40. Kid's trying to brake boost and can't keep his roll up so I drop to his speed (around 30 or so) still in second gear. Three honks and we're off. I jump him about half a car in second, pull hard in third, slam 4th and his headlights are 5 or so cars back by the end of the first pull. I think I scared him because the second pull I had him by more like 7 or 8 cars. Haha. They're quick, but they're drag cars, their little turbo can't breath up top. Needless to say he was embarassed as he got beat so badly by a basically stock LS1 (Ported thorttle body, Descreened MAF, lid, K&N, and a muffler, lol.) after spouting off at the mouth so much. Needless to say it's always fun to shut someone up, especially when the big boys call YOU to do it.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

dude nice kills but I wouldnt call your car basicly stock, You've done your mods with the PTB, De-screened Maf and exhaust youre looking at 35HP give or take.

SOM
    1998 Trans Am

I would cool it basicly stock. Good kill.

Black
    2002 WS6

Nice kill those mazdaspeed's with the turbo are pretty fast for a 4 banger.

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    dude nice kills but I wouldnt call your car basicly stock, You've done your mods with the PTB, De-screened Maf and exhaust youre looking at 35HP give or take.
    Yeah those mods may not seem like a lot on other cars, but provide a significant gain on an LS1.

Nice kills for the OP by the way!

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Yeah those mods may not seem like a lot on other cars, but provide a significant gain on an LS1.

Nice kills for the OP by the way!
    LS1's rule

Thread Information