Post Applying for an Amsoil Preferred Customer Account

Some of you may have heard Sarge reference the Amsoil Preferred Customer Account. If you’ve thought about signing up or have questions, I’ve included some information below to help answer your questions. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask me.

Q: Why do I need to pay money for a Preferred Customer (PC) account to purchase Amsoil products if I can already purchase them from a local retailer or online?

A: The PC option does cost $10 for a six-month trial or $20 for the year. This pays off because you are basically eliminating the middle man and purchasing Amsoil products at dealer/wholesale cost; you’re buying direct from Amsoil. Normally, this pays for itself with the first oil change you do. The average savings is around 20% off retail cost depending on the product. In addition, as a PC you are automatically subscribed to Amsoil Action News, a monthly magazine with the latest information about Amsoil products and upcoming events.

Q: How do I sign up for the PC account?

A: There are a couple of options. You can fill out the application online using the link below, or a form can be e-mailed or faxed to you. If you apply online or fax your application, you will need a credit/debit card. If you fill out the form and send it by mail, you can send a personal check or use a credit/debit card. Whichever way you choose to apply, you will receive what is called a ZO# number. With this number you be able to purchase Amsoil products at the PC pricing. If you apply online your new ZO# will be automatic and you will have immediate PC discounts. If you apply by mail it normally takes 7 to 10 business days before your account is activated.

Ordering options: Register your new PC account number online and purchase online. Or call the Toll-Free phone number – 1-800-777-7094, 7a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. Note: This phone number is designated to Dealers and PCs only.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR LS1.COM RETAIL CUSTOMERS:
    When placing a phone order, please be sure and give the operator the ZO#1606470 Also, please use 1-800-956-5695 for retail catalog orders.

Thank you and Happy Motoring,

CompSyn

Amsoil Preferred Customer Application Link

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

This is a great program actually....I have been a PC for some time....payback is immediate....

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i'm due for an oil change so i might as well give this a shot... i might as well get some for my dads lingenfelter as well...

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

New tranny soon and I think Amsoil will do her some good

Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

Excellent program that is well-worth the money! This is a must-have for anyone who cares for their vehicles & other important toys!

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

I just received my first order.......one DAY after I ordered it!!!

The only item I've used so far is the air filter. It is a very tight fit with the SLP lid. The seal edge is perfect, but the thickness of the filter is much greater than the K&N it replaced (I'd say at least 1/4" thicker).

Performance improvement would be difficult to prove, but I did feel a ever so slight improvement in throttle response. My gut feeling is that it flows a bit better than the K&N. We'll soon know!!!

Thread Information