Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wtf a 350z

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Agreed. Bring him to San Jo so I can murder him too! Lol.

silver
    98 camaro z28 m6

My friend has the same mods on his 350z there should be no reason why u can't smoke him. His best time was 9.50 in the 1/8th mile. Not to mention that I've beaten one that was spraying a 100 shot.

Black
    2002 WS6

Like all imports unless it has a turbo it will not be any competition sorry

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Night Stalker View Post
    Like all imports unless it has a turbo it will not be any competition sorry
    Well, that's only half true. Swap an LS1 into an import and we're fucked if they can hook. Lol.

Black
    2002 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by FromAshes View Post
    Well, that's only half true. Swap an LS1 into an import and we're fucked if they can hook. Lol.
    True, but wat kind of a import would have a American Motor. It would be a Rice with Muscle !!!!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

True, but wat kind of a import would have a American Motor. It would be a Rice with Muscle !!!!
    So if it was rice with a Firebird LS1 would it be... A Chicken Teriyaki Bowl? Haha.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Ok here is what Ticks my bubble, We call them American Cars BUT have you checked your motor out lately? or even the parts on a AMERICAN made car? I don't see anything on it that says MADE IN USA!! which Technically is just a car assembled in the USA. Nothing about an American car is american.

I do have a Jap car I can go out pop the hood and 99% of the parts in it is made in Japan. Its like america is Too lazy to even build there own cars.

But if you really wanna go in depth then take a look around your city at some of the production machine shops, Here in TN there is a number of shops building parts for Toyota, Nissan ETC. So its not like it one country Vs the other. Hell Every country has a part on your car somewere and vice verse.

I don't see an american made car any BETTER than anything else.

There is a FORD commercial thats been playing on the radio that says Keep it american and buy american, It just really pisses me off B/C its not 100% american.

Also if you wanna go in depth and detail about how a car is built, American Cars Would SUCK, B/C 99.9% of people here care less about Craftsmanship and could give a fuck about a part being made 100% within spec, I worked at a machine shop for a while and Personally I like taking my time and doing the job 100% correct and to spec. But all the AMERICANS want is production, So if your taking your time your loosing production. I think the Americans are getting TOO cocky and need to slow down.

I know when I built my Jap car, I was REALLY REALLY impressed with the details of the motor internally. It really is a Impressive piece of metal. The Specs were nearly dead nuts on everything. But I think people like the Japs and Germans really Enjoy there line of work and try Hard to make there cars Better than the rest. Us americans just want alot of money and Don't care what Line of work were in and just like to make production vs quality.

Sorry for the Rant but I now feel better!!

Black
    2002 WS6

Always a dumbass thats lost ,this is a LS1 site not a rice bowl one so maybe you should go somewhere else!! And like i always say without turbo your ricer is nothing so shut up, you will never be able to build a JAP car without it!!

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Hey Dumb ass I have owned a Ls1, LT1, and a few BLOWN rides also!! WTF you think Rice is gonna hurt my feelings or something? HAHA Seems to be a Punk Bitch in every forum I guess today your the lucky contestant!!

Im not going to start an argument cause well we all have our opinions, But any car with 8 CYL can be built the same Regardless of it being JAP, German ETC, Turbo means nothing Unless your looking for alot of power.

Let me Guess you like feeding your ws6 the baby bottle too right? HAHA

Until you know me and my back ground its best you not comment stupid shit!!

A smart man can make anything fast!!

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    Ok here is what Ticks my bubble, We call them American Cars BUT have you checked your motor out lately? or even the parts on a AMERICAN made car? I don't see anything on it that says MADE IN USA!! which Technically is just a car assembled in the USA. Nothing about an American car is american.

I do have a Jap car I can go out pop the hood and 99% of the parts in it is made in Japan. Its like america is Too lazy to even build there own cars.

But if you really wanna go in depth then take a look around your city at some of the production machine shops, Here in TN there is a number of shops building parts for Toyota, Nissan ETC. So its not like it one country Vs the other. Hell Every country has a part on your car somewere and vice verse.

I don't see an american made car any BETTER than anything else.

There is a FORD commercial thats been playing on the radio that says Keep it american and buy american, It just really pisses me off B/C its not 100% american.

Also if you wanna go in depth and detail about how a car is built, American Cars Would SUCK, B/C 99.9% of people here care less about Craftsmanship and could give a fuck about a part being made 100% within spec, I worked at a machine shop for a while and Personally I like taking my time and doing the job 100% correct and to spec. But all the AMERICANS want is production, So if your taking your time your loosing production. I think the Americans are getting TOO cocky and need to slow down.

I know when I built my Jap car, I was REALLY REALLY impressed with the details of the motor internally. It really is a Impressive piece of metal. The Specs were nearly dead nuts on everything. But I think people like the Japs and Germans really Enjoy there line of work and try Hard to make there cars Better than the rest. Us americans just want alot of money and Don't care what Line of work were in and just like to make production vs quality.

Sorry for the Rant but I now feel better!!
    Nobody wants to hear your rants about how much you love your jap car. End of story.

Yes, our cars were built in Canada. Get over it already. GM is American, when you buy their product you support the American economy and American business. Buying Jap crap supports Japans economy, which is counter productive to our entire country, so you still have no point.

You were impressed with the details of the motor internals?? Its a precision piece of equipment, it needs to be near perfect to work properly. I've had all kinds of Hondas and other jap motors apart, nothing stood out as being any better than anything else. In fact I've been most impressed with the LSx, deep skirt block, 6 bolt mains, roller lifters and rockers, head bolts that pull from the bottom, ect.

Stop trying to promote your jap car, its getting REALLY old.
    Last edited by Wesman; 07-27-2008 at 07:26 PM.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Always a dumbass thats lost ,this is a LS1 site not a rice bowl one so maybe you should go somewhere else!! And like i always say without turbo your ricer is nothing so shut up, you will never be able to build a JAP car without it!!
    He feels the need to come into every thread where someone bashes an import because he always gets butthurt. I don't even know why he's still around here, its all he ever does, and it got old a real long time ago.

If anybody cared about his jap car (nobody does), I'm sure they would ask.

I especially like how he immediately starts calling names as well, his best arguement is to call you a "dumb ass" and a "punk bitch". Honestly, somebody needs to ban this clown, its past ridiculous.
    Last edited by Wesman; 07-27-2008 at 07:25 PM.

15 sec. Oh yeah, its fast UTVols98's Avatar

maroon
    2000 Z28

You should have pulled on him hard. I pulled on a 350Z from a 30 roll when I was stock and put about 3 cars on him when we got to 80.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Nobody wants to hear your rants about how much you love your jap car. End of story.

Yes, our cars were built in Canada. Get over it already. GM is American, when you buy their product you support the American economy and American business. Buying Jap crap supports Japans economy, which is counter productive to our entire country, so you still have no point.

You were impressed with the details of the motor internals?? Its a precision piece of equipment, it needs to be near perfect to work properly. I've had all kinds of Hondas and other jap motors apart, nothing stood out as being any better than anything else. In fact I've been most impressed with the LSx, deep skirt block, 6 bolt mains, roller lifters and rockers, head bolts that pull from the bottom, ect.

Stop trying to promote your jap car, its getting REALLY old.

LOL, YA like a Honda motor is impressive, Thats like the PT Cruiser of the assembly line!! If thats all you have to compare to then you got problems.

Take apart a Skyline motor, Rb25-Rb26 ETC, You wanna see Quality, There you have it.

Take a factory LS1 motor, Now in order to make 500RWHP you gotta spend around 3-4k on heads, Cam, Exhaust, Tune ETC.

The Rb26 can make that from the factory. All required is a Boost controller and a Tune. No heads, Cam ETC swap needed.

Stock bottom end is good for around 700BHP.

I don't see GM throwing in there best Quality parts in a Factory motor. You gotta spend alot extra to get the goodies.

Wesman you have never represented GM, all you do is Whine, Cry and act a fool!! You really should trade that transam in for a Mustang, You sure have an attitude like a Ford guy!!

Our Economy Blows b/c our economy is making shit for itself. There is not a GM, FORD or even Dodge car I would give 1,000$ to own New.

ESP the new Economical Camaro, HAHA What a pile of shit thats gonna be. Now thats really gonna represent True american Muscle.

Black
    2002 WS6

Is that car on your pic your 240sx on 2 wheels thats sick!! O wait its a Muscle Car my bad

silver
    2002 ws6

ricers are hilarious and gay

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    LOL, YA like a Honda motor is impressive, Thats like the PT Cruiser of the assembly line!! If thats all you have to compare to then you got problems.

Take apart a Skyline motor, Rb25-Rb26 ETC, You wanna see Quality, There you have it.
    Thats a joke. Those things blow up all the time, they are peices of shit compared to the world class engines that other manufacturers produce.

Take a factory LS1 motor, Now in order to make 500RWHP you gotta spend around 3-4k on heads, Cam, Exhaust, Tune ETC.

The Rb26 can make that from the factory. All required is a Boost controller and a Tune. No heads, Cam ETC swap needed.

Stock bottom end is good for around 700BHP.
    Bullshit. Just keep piling it up, nobody believes you anyway. 500WHP with a boost controller and tune...you're smoking crack.

I don't see GM throwing in there best Quality parts in a Factory motor. You gotta spend alot extra to get the goodies.
    Whats lacking in quality?? You don't even have a clue.

Wesman you have never represented GM, all you do is Whine, Cry and act a fool!! You really should trade that transam in for a Mustang, You sure have an attitude like a Ford guy!!
    Thats interesting, because it seems that you are the ricer hanging out on the LS1 forum trying to get props for your piece of shit Nissan. You are the little bitch crying and whining because nobody gives two shits about ricemobile or how shitty it is.

Our Economy Blows b/c our economy is making shit for itself. There is not a GM, FORD or even Dodge car I would give 1,000$ to own New.

ESP the new Economical Camaro, HAHA What a pile of shit thats gonna be. Now thats really gonna represent True american Muscle.
    You make yourself look even more ignorant and retarded with each statement. There is really not much you can say when someone is as ridiculous as you. Like I said, see yourself to the door and do us all a favor and never return.
    Last edited by Wesman; 07-29-2008 at 09:16 AM.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    ricers are hilarious and gay
    Well, you just summed up sleeper101 pretty well at least.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

gee, i didn't see this coming....

where's me a pic of a broken record....

here it is...

Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information