Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by zachj03 View Post
    So does that mean that if I were to race you, and possibly win, you wouldnt ask me to race you all motor and not spray? Because you race what you bring right? And my point was that I have owned a 99 2v gt and my 01 Z28, and as far as modding efficiency goes, there isnt much comparison. But Im not a die hard Chevy or Ford guy, I enjoy all fast cars, and I am just the regular consumer looking for the best bang for my buck.

This is saying race what you brought, yes and if you were spraying, and I got smoked which I would, I would say you got a fast ride there and move on. I wouldn't start talking about what some dude that ran some time in who knows where and blah, blah, blah. I do it on here cuz it's the norm. Another thing is LS1's have been around alot longer than S197's. Realisically, you're not going to run into stock LS1's. What's funny is that many of you have cammed/spraying/turboe'd LS1's and you talk about wasting a Mustang with dealer plates on it, then you brag about what dominance you have over any other manufacturer. I highly doubt you beating alot of the blown 3 valves the way you say you do on here unless your running about 450+ to the ground and the s197 is running about 6 pounds of boost. LS1's usually go Cammed and sprayed. Stangs go for boost, usually. Each has it's normal mods. Both can be made to run 10 seconds.

Heck, in about 2 to 3 years, when I can catch many of you with your mods, I'll be inclined to say "Anytime/Anybody/Anyplace". And even then, there will be someone faster, maybe in a EVO or something.
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-23-2008 at 06:36 PM.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Okay, Ima try my best to leave you guys alone now cuz your fantasies are dear to you. I hope I can run into some of you when I get my Boost/Cams/Spray too. From what I see, a 50 shot will take away any advantage the LS1 has mod for mod. 600 bucks problem solved.

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    Okay, Ima try my best to leave you guys alone now cuz your fantasies are dear to you. I hope I can run into some of you when I get my Boost/Cams/Spray too. From what I see, a 50 shot will take away any advantage the LS1 has mod for mod. 600 bucks problem solved.
    Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but your 4.6L motor doesn't - and never will - stack up mod for mod against an LS1. The rule of the thumb still stands - There is no replacement for displacement, period.

Approver of Threads SpecterGT260's Avatar

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

honest to bhudda, camarofan, u own a s197. u dont know the 2v either. im going to allow u to throw the race card on this one and say that ur an elitist sonofabitch like all the other s197 owners. find something i posted that isnt accurate. I double dog dare you

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

It wouldn't be worth the gas, but I'm sure i'll run across some over confident guys like yourself out here. It's always fun too.
    Well, those guys can't drive for shit down there then.
    LS1 owners are as bad as ricers when it comes to making shit up, which confuses me because they have respectable cars.
    OMG, you don't get out much. You've never heard of things like Maro, Bird, Bowtie, Blue Oval, Termie, etc....???????? Wow.
    Because it tickles me that LSX owners can't say "No, I cannot beat this or that". I can say it all day long, even if I owned one, cuz I've been to REAL tracks, where real shit happens. Not this "I'm bored because my intake/exhaust LS1 just beat a Bugatti veyron by about 5 cars after spinning in all gears.
    I've got boyz that fast too(9'ish), but I don't claim to drive the fastest car known to modern day humanity.
    But anyways, Click for full sizeno one cares about the expense when you talk about racing. Racing is the most expensive sport or close to it, so when you wanna go fast, you gotta spend money on both. A couple of thousand dollars, and there goes your advantage. Once you get into the 10's and below, it's who's got the bread.
    its always fun to run into guys like me? in cars like mine? so you can get your doors blown off??
    the guys im talking about with stock shelbys and stock termys running the times i see are the best in the world.. im not going by what i have seen people in my are run.. im going by the fastest in the world.. and its not impressive, not the LEAST little bit.. not for what they are.... they SUCK! if you dont agree than you are dumb. and you have NOT A CLUE what speed is..
    when have i made anything up?
    ive heard all of those phrases before.. but calling it a 'Maro.. you sound like an fing retard, its the most annoying thing in the world. do you really think that i havnt been around that long?
    there are PLENTY of people on this forum i cant touch, that goes for mustangs trucks suvs 240s old muscle cars imports... whatever, i give no respect to you. i know i can blow your doors off in my TA, and hell even my DD should beat you unless you have full exhaust or somehting..
    youve got boys that fast? that are running nines!!!!!!!!! OMG! im talking 8s man.. take your shit somehwere else.. your not impressing anyone.
    as far as expense goes.. i care.. i wouldnt buy a car that it would take me 50k to get it into the 10s.. i want one that it takes $1500 to get it there.. and thats what i bought..

S197's. Realisically, you're not going to run into stock LS1's. What's funny is that many of you have cammed/spraying/turboe'd LS1's and you talk about wasting a Mustang with dealer plates on it, then you brag about what dominance you have over any other manufacturer. I highly doubt you beating alot of the blown 3 valves the way you say you do on here unless your running about 450+ to the ground and the s197 is running about 6 pounds of boost. LS1's usually go Cammed and sprayed. Stangs go for boost, usually. Each has it's normal mods. Both can be made to run 10 seconds.
    Heck, in about 2 to 3 years, when I can catch many of you with your mods, I'll be inclined to say "Anytime/Anybody/Anyplace". And even then, there will be someone faster, maybe in a EVO or something.

i havnt bragged about beating any mustang.. but i have 350 to the ground and if ANY gt500 or shelby or termy that is stock even hung with me i would cry.. i would actually probably sell my damn car.. i PROMISE you i have killed plenty of stangs with more power than me, stock and modded.. hell theres an 03 that has pully/exhaust/intake and he wont even race me.. cause he KNOWS that i will smoke him.. so yes PLEASE show me a mustang with dealer plates that i will not rape..

2-3 yeas.. your going to need a complete engine swap there buddy.. a shit ton of boost rear end tranny your cars gonna have to be stripped also.. so yes.. in 2-3 years.. or now.. or anywhere inbetween PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me "anytime/anybody/anyplace".. i swear to you i will take your bet, and your money.....

a 50 shot.. please.. lets try a 100.. dreams? i havnt drempt anything, everything i said is factual, i have either seen it or done it.. and if your talking mod for mod.....<--- this makes me think you are retarded... mod for mod... if you spray a 50 shot.. so can the ls1 so there goes your trick for taking the advantage away.. mod for mod your car will NEVER EVER EVER be equal to an ls1....

Quote Originally Posted by SpecterGT260 View Post
    honest to bhudda, camarofan, u own a s197. u dont know the 2v either. im going to allow u to throw the race card on this one and say that ur an elitist sonofabitch like all the other s197 owners. find something i posted that isnt accurate. I double dog dare you
    he cant. period.. they are in denial. they find no points.. its just.. your dumb, you dont know what your saying.. my friend can beat you.. wait 2-3 years...

damn you people are tools.

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

sigh... he just admitted he doesnt even have boost yet...... I know all of the specs for these cars. bolton cars are just breaking 300rwhp in the bolton catagory. that 300rwhp intake and tune deal was a thing of '05 and never again. inflated dyno'd FTL....

cammed s197s are making 340rwhp at best.... the only thing you got going is your stock low-ish compression lending itself to boost. ive seen a few 600hp cars on stock internals..... unlil they rev over 6k and realize the rods have no tensile strength SNA_P!!!!!!! you can be as proud as you want, there are alot of guys in this thread (me included) that will toast you based on the admission in your last post (no boost, no cams, no nothin)

get a life and go troll a site that isnt wise to ur shit

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

Originally Posted by Camarofan
    i like this though. its not that bad actually..... a 50 shot takes away the advantage from ellis juan and levels the playing feild for the new 3v stang fancy pants.

its true. but honest to god, how much spray can you take fourpointsixliterman? ive seen 200 shots on stock ls1 internals with fuel support. mod for mod doesnt mean much when ur out sprayed by a stock setup. im on a 125 shot right now and im not even tuned for it. ran half a dozen bottles through already. going 150 once i get the chance to tune and get my fuel pump in. the thing is, u stang guys on here are the ones that are living a fairytale. i know ford's motors pretty damn well because i spent many frustrating years building the damned things. a small cube OHC motor just doesnt have the oats to compete.

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    LOL.

...And hey, who in the heck would build a track downhill>?
    motortrend did. they run imports downhill and domestics uphill.

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    motortrend did. they run imports downhill and domestics uphill.
    Ha. I wouldn't doubt it.

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

on the same track too. the domestics launch on the gravel runoff area

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Talk is cheap. Do your talking on the race track.
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

u should be concentrating on driving then....... not talking

ur the reason i get freaked out when i see some blond driving on her cell phone

10's N/A

u should be concentrating on driving then....... not talking

ur the reason i get freaked out when i see some blond driving on her cell phone
    HA! Great comeback.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

well, he got owned.. haha

N/A nitrously aspirated stangslayer98's Avatar

black
    1998 trans am

i think we all know someone or seen a mustang on some T.V show with a transplanted motor from the general, why because its a hassle to work on those lame 2v,4v motors, and they are not as reliable or durable as the GM powerplants

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Okay, it looks like we got some shit slingers in here, so lets go. I Tried to stay away and let the lies flow, but...

I didn't quite understand your post entirely, but yes, I do own an S197 and they are beautiful and most wanted. Don't believe me, check the sales. Sexy motha@#$@#'s Truth hurts. Actually, I don't know the 2v very much, but they have grown on me. Maybe if I understood what you were saying, I could comment, but, I dunno. BTW, if you wanna bring a non boosted/juiced bolt on 2v Stang and race, well, sorry, your going down. I've spanked plenty of jealous 2v owners, but I try to be cool with fellow Stangers. On the other hand, I've been smoked by other 2v's. Nothing new. You can make an AMC gremlin fast, no biggie.

sigh... he just admitted he doesnt even have boost yet...... I know all of the specs for these cars. bolton cars are just breaking 300rwhp in the bolton catagory. that 300rwhp intake and tune deal was a thing of '05 and never again. inflated dyno'd FTL....
    I have an 05
    cammed s197s are making 340rwhp at best
    Well, before I burst into laughter and respond to this, are you talking about cammed with supporting mods??? Must be a stage 1 if that's what you're talking about. The stage 2's and 3's are averaging 365/385, depending on who's cams you got. Comp cams in these 3v's are gay. BBR's are good.

there are alot of guys in this thread (me included) that will toast you based on the admission in your last post (no boost, no cams, no nothin)

Bullshit
    to the fullest extent of the word. Depending on your definition of "Toast", I think your full of forum bullshit. Getting "Toasted" by my defintion would be about 5 cars in the 1/4. An stock or lightly modded LS1 is going dowwwwn against me. You have to be modded. I've seen too many, driven a stock AND Highly modded LS1, and the correct answer is bullshit, I don't give a rats ass who you've beat in the past. The one's that can beat me badly and run 10,9, 8 seconds are whatever. Oh well, it's kewl. Doesn't make me want to rush out and buy an LS1/2, well, the Vette I would, but anyway, if I get beat by 5+cars, it's by the one's who have done some internal shit or are spraying hard. This intake/exhaust bullshit won't fly with this S197. You'll be disappointed. I'll say it again, if there is any LS1 that's not spraying/cammed/or boosted, he's not getting it done with me. Not happening. Maybe, and I mean maybe, I'll give you the highway runs, but i'm being open minded there. Now if you run 11's from full bolt ons, then I'm wrong, but I don't think you do. I know on the forums you do, but not on the track.

get a life and go troll a site that isnt wise to ur shit
    I've been with LS1.com for awhile. I browse from time to time on plenty of sites cuz I'm versitile like that. I'm here till I get booted, if it comes to that, but as I am on the street/strip, I don't back down to shit, LS1's included.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    its always fun to run into guys like me? in cars like mine? so you can get your doors blown off??
    Depends on what you got done. If you've open your wallet, then yes, but I can do the same.
    .. and its not impressive, not the LEAST little bit.. not for what they are.... they SUCK! if you dont agree than you are dumb. and you have NOT A CLUE what speed is..
    The definition of Speed varies with each person. A car that can run 9's/10's is not slow to me. Now, I know most of you intake/exhaust LS1 are running 6's and shit, but 9's and 10's is as far as I want to go. Getting a Termie or a Shelby there is not hard, so, they don't suck.

when have i made anything up?
    ive heard all of those phrases before.. but calling it a 'Maro.. you sound like an fing retard, its the most annoying thing in the world.
    Dude, you may get annoyed by alot of things, I dunno, but I call em Maro sometimes.

there are PLENTY of people on this forum i cant touch, that goes for mustangs trucks suvs 240s old muscle cars imports... whatever
    Even though you strike me as an over confident prick, I will give you props for admitting that.

, i give no respect to you.
    Once again

Not here to run for office. Respect not necessary.

i know i can blow your doors off in my TA, and hell even my DD should beat you unless you have full exhaust or somehting..
    Like I said before, most of the guys that can blow my doors off are the one's that have put the big money under the hood. Ima let you in on a secret.......I can do that to. It just depends on how fast I wanna go.

youve got boys that fast? that are running nines!!!!!!!!! OMG! im talking 8s man..
    And even after your lil 8 sermon, there's still someone else faster, and faster, and faster, blah, blah, blah.....

take your shit somehwere else.. your not impressing anyone.
    My shit is staying right here were the rest of the shit is. It smells don't it?

i want one that it takes $1500 to get it there.. and thats what i bought..
    Kewl. I applaud you.

i havnt bragged about beating any mustang.. but i have 350 to the ground and if ANY gt500 or shelby or termy that is stock even hung with me i would cry..
    Wait a min.......WTF????? 350 to the ground????? You've gotta be kidding me. I assumed you were like a low 10 second guy as much confident shit you were talking.

hell theres an 03 that has pully/exhaust/intake and he wont even race me.. cause he KNOWS that i will smoke him..
    Is he an 03 2v or Cobra? Cuz if you meant Cobra, I was about have a good laugh. If you mean a pullied/intake/exhaust Termie, and you will smoke him with 350 to the ground, then I rest my case. Ls1 guys, not all, are just ricers who have bought a V8 for once.

so yes PLEASE show me a mustang with dealer plates that i will not rape..
    YOu'd better be raping a Stang right off the dealership lot if your modded.

2-3 yeas.. your going to need a complete engine swap there buddy.. a shit ton of boost rear end tranny your cars gonna have to be stripped also.. so yes.. in 2-3 years.. or now.. or anywhere inbetween PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me "anytime/anybody/anyplace".. i swear to you i will take your bet, and your money.....
    If I need an engine swap, I would put a Ford 351 so we could battle it out Cube for cube just for fun, but since you said you had 350 to the ground, you sound like a clown. I wouldn't bet money. I bet personal pride and bragging rights. With your power, You could give me a good race if you are a good driver, but 350 to the ground? Toasting me? Bullshit You'd better be running some gears other than stock. Then, maybe.

a 50 shot.. please.. lets try a 100.. dreams? i havnt drempt anything, everything i said is factual, i have either seen it or done it.. and if your talking mod for mod.....<--- this makes me think you are retarded... mod for mod... if you spray a 50 shot.. so can the ls1 so there goes your trick for taking the advantage away.. mod for mod your car will NEVER EVER EVER be equal to an ls1....
    I have said that before myself, so your not sending a newsflash to me, but mod for mod based on what I've seen, a 50 shot will settle the deal. full bolt on LS1's put down about 340/350? Well, full bolt on S197's can put down about 320. Like I say, just spray a lil shot and there goes your cube advantage. I chose the gears because it's constant.

he cant. period.. they are in denial. they find no points.. its just.. your dumb, you dont know what your saying.. my friend can beat you.. wait 2-3 years...

damn you people are tools.
    Well, you know what it's like. Unless I'm on the forums with a bunch of doctors/Attorneys and wealthy businessmen/women, which I doubt, most of us have to wait till we pay our shit down before we seriously mod. Those of you who are boosted/stroked and have built your cars to 9 seconds usually don't do it the first month they bought there car, so you know what I mean, idiot. You are two phases below a tool if we are tools.

You are not exotics. You have a little 346 For 30000 that responds well to mods. You can make any car fast. Any car. I have a little 281 that reponds well to mods. We both lose out to higher displacement engines of old. 440's/396's 428'/9's, 454,455's etc... The engine science hasn't changed much. It's still the same= Get more air/fuel in the chamber at the right mixture and "boom" more power with perfect timing. Whether you raise your cubes or boost it, or port and polish, it's all been done before. We mod because we want more air/fuel flowing. LS1's are good motors, but not invincible.

Why do I fall for this nonsense?????
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-25-2008 at 02:38 AM.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Continue with the exaggerations....

silver
    2002 ws6

Depends on what you got done. If you've open your wallet, then yes, but I can do the same.

The definition of Speed varies with each person. A car that can run 9's/10's is not slow to me. Now, I know most of you intake/exhaust LS1 are running 6's and shit, but 9's and 10's is as far as I want to go. Getting a Termie or a Shelby there is not hard, so, they don't suck.

Dude, you may get annoyed by alot of things, I dunno, but I call em Maro sometimes.

Even though you strike me as an over confident prick, I will give you props for admitting that.

Once again
    Click for full size

Not here to run for office. Respect not necessary.

Like I said before, most of the guys that can blow my doors off are the one's that have put the big money under the hood. Ima let you in on a secret.......I can do that to. It just depends on how fast I wanna go.

And even after your lil 8 sermon, there's still someone else faster, and faster, and faster, blah, blah, blah.....

My shit is staying right here were the rest of the shit is. It smells don't it?

Kewl. I applaud you.

Wait a min.......WTF????? 350 to the ground????? You've gotta be kidding me. I assumed you were like a low 10 second guy as much confident shit you were talking.

Is he an 03 2v or Cobra? Cuz if you meant Cobra, I was about have a good laugh. If you mean a pullied/intake/exhaust Termie, and you will smoke him with 350 to the ground, then I rest my case. Ls1 guys, not all, are just ricers who have bought a V8 for once.

YOu'd better be raping a Stang right off the dealership lot if your modded.

If I need an engine swap, I would put a Ford 351 so we could battle it out Cube for cube just for fun, but since you said you had 350 to the ground, you sound like a clown. I wouldn't bet money. I bet personal pride and bragging rights. With your power, You could give me a good race if you are a good driver, but 350 to the ground? Toasting me? Bullshit You'd better be running some gears other than stock. Then, maybe.

I have said that before myself, so your not sending a newsflash to me, but mod for mod based on what I've seen, a 50 shot will settle the deal. full bolt on LS1's put down about 340/350? Well, full bolt on S197's can put down about 320. Like I say, just spray a lil shot and there goes your cube advantage. I chose the gears because it's constant.

Well, you know what it's like. Unless I'm on the forums with a bunch of doctors/Attorneys and wealthy businessmen/women, which I doubt, most of us have to wait till we pay our shit down before we seriously mod. Those of you who are boosted/stroked and have built your cars to 9 seconds usually don't do it the first month they bought there car, so you know what I mean, idiot. You are two phases below a tool if we are tools.

You are not exotics. You have a little 346 For 30000 that responds well to mods. You can make any car fast. Any car. I have a little 281 that reponds well to mods. We both lose out to higher displacement engines of old. 440's/396's 428'/9's, 454,455's etc... The engine science hasn't changed much. It's still the same= Get more air/fuel in the chamber at the right mixture and "boom" more power with perfect timing. Whether you raise your cubes or boost it, or port and polish, it's all been done before. We mod because we want more air/fuel flowing. LS1's are good motors, but not invincible.

Why do I fall for this nonsense?????
    you calling someone an over confident prick... that's hilarious!

now you seem to think you're pretty quick right... but do you realize you have an internally stock s197? i'm sorry you arent quick. you beat somebodys girlfriend driving their ls1 and think you can beat all ls1's ? pretty funny stuff.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

this is always fun
    basically just put it this way if it didnt come with forced induction from the factory and it has a little blue oval on it, it is more than likely slow

your s197 may be a good match for a stock ls1 but:
    1. you payed a hefty price for it
    2.it is still outmanned by the ls1
    3.it is a modular motor=very expensive to mod
    4.no matter what anyone says the mustang was originally and still is today designed for a woman
    5.it just doesnt have the seat of the pants,neck snapping torque that an ls1 provides

just cause i havent said it in awhile

Lets praise the general for our little blue oval eaters

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information