Thread: Stang owned

Mexican-American Muscle

Stang owned

so as im driving home, i see a little red car going back and forth across lanes to catch up to me, i see that it is a stang, however upon closer looking i see that its a V6 stang, so i dont even try to make eye contact, waste of gas, but the guy would not give up, finally i go into the turning lane and thats when he rolls down the window and asks if my car is even fast, thats when i laugh, i tell him if he wants to test me, he does what i can only classify as a ricer fly by at this point i was a little annoyed, so i turn into the shopping center and go back to catch up to him, we stop at a light and tell him if he wants to go for it, he nods but adds on "but you gotta give me a little head start cuz you're faster" thats when i just laugh even more i tell him fine, light turns green and i gave him about a car and a half jump before i even begin to accelerate, by the end of 1st i already caught up to him and by the end of 2nd i already had a car on him and well lets just say the car lengths just kept adding up, so i again go into the turning lane to u-turn and finally go home when i see that he follows me, and yet again he tries a ricer fly by and this time no mercy, tires screeched and i had bus lengths on him and we meet up on the next light and he begins explaining to me why he couldnt beat me, has stuff in the back, its a V6, i dont think he understood what he was getting into when he even tried to insult my car, long live the LS1

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

WTF? Was he that ignorant? You see, this is the type of people driving Stangs going around. A V6 challenging a WS6. I'd beat that guy in my 88 300ZX. Nice kill

10's N/A

Poor 6-banger. Nice kill!

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

what an idiot, I had a punk kid try the same thing with me only he had a 01-02ish v6 mustang, made a bunch of excuses after he got whooped...morons I tell ya were surrounded by them

Mexican-American Muscle
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    what an idiot, I had a punk kid try the same thing with me only he had a 01-02ish v6 mustang, made a bunch of excuses after he got whooped...morons I tell ya were surrounded by them
    thats why there are guys like us to remind them that they are just that, morons

Thread Information