Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

what a productive day!!! 5 for 5 Kills

hello everyone I hope everyone enjoyed their sunday's and a happy father's day to all, although I kinda ruined it for these four out of the five individuals. I had five kills today, two mustangs, an Acura, Hemi Jeep, and a neon.

first one was early in the morning I went out to drive my hangover away lol I was doing 65 on FM1957 then a 2004 Mustang GT Convertible approaches from the intersection and intentionaly waits till i approach to jump in the road, I had to take evasive action to avoid hitting him, but instead of passing him, i stayed behind him and he gives me the finger for giving him a hard stare. so it was game, at the light I told him is that the way you say good morning to you family? so that got him ticked, light turns green and were off. I let him have take off and he got a fender on me by the end of first, by second I was still lagging it and just as I saw a grin on his face I floored it my tires chirped and got my fender back and put my front end on him by the end of second, third... well I had three cars on him by mid gear till I shut it down, He stayed back for about 2 miles then i never saw him again!

The Second stang was on my way to get gas this morning, but I didnt bite seeing that I was going to get the same result as the previous race. so I went in to Shell filled up, my tank 11 gallons 47 bucks :S while i was filling up that idiot kept running circles around the gas station revving everytime he passed by me. the guy in the pump next to me said "I think he wants his ass handed to him" I told him its not worth the gas, but if he comes back I'm gonna have to regulate, guess what he came back by the time he lapped around I was heading for the exit, shure enough he followed. Back on the road he didnt want to wait for the honks, he was attempting a pony gallop by, so as soon as he made his way past me, I stepped on it and put about 4 cars on him by the end of second. I guess no matter how loud his exhaust system is, its not going to give him that two extra cylenders that he was missing, It was a badged out V6 lol

when I got to the light there was a riced out gsx waiting for me. this wasnt even worth telling but I simply had to cause the ricer kept revving. light turns green and he takes off spinning while he spins I'm already two three cars ahead and I shut it down mid second... cause the carwash was up ahead.

After that kill I went into the car wash to clen her up from the inside. while was vaccuming a nice SRT Jeep grand chereoke parks next to me and the owner was starring at me like if I owed him money. then his wife and kids look at me and then laugh, I was all WFT thinking to myself if I had remember to put on some pants this morning. shure enough I ignore these stares and proceeded with my job. eventually we make eye contact and I tell him is there a reason you keep stareing at me as if I owed you money? he says youre just affraid that Ill whoop ya (exact words!) I said i wouldnt run him becasue it's too early to ruin your day and challenge was on. when we left we got a light, so during the red light all I hear is heavy throttle stabbings and I turn off TCS cause i wanted to make him feel some pain! light turns green and we both spin but he spun a while longer, let me just say those trucks have lots and lots of torque but they are extreemely heavy by the end of first i had my tail lights on him, by the end of second I have two cars and on third I shut it down as he gave up when I had about four cars which was early third, at the light he just gives me thumbs up and his wife waves.

and to wrap my day up, when i was headign back home in the evening a nice Neon RT came up to the light, and he looked at me and I pointed at the light he nodded. I was excited because this was a real challenge my foot was ready to pound the throttle. light turns green and he takes off quickly but I made up some ground during second and was catching up by late second, on third gear I was on his rear wells, and by mid third I caught him up, and passed him at about 100 (good thing we were on the freeway) we both let off at 130 but I managed to get my tail lights where he could see them, this was the most fun race I ever had, I was serously impressed with his car!. when we approached the light he said any mods? so I tell him and he says nice, then I ask his. he said he was running CAI, 25lbs, dual exaust tips, and a bov, boost controler. I tell him nice and we didnt run after the lgiht, a few miles down the road we both turn right turns out he lives within the neighboor hood.

well guys sorry about the long write.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS M6

a nice handful of kills.

N/A nitrously aspirated stangslayer98's Avatar

black
    1998 trans am

heh nice kills, most ive raced in one night was 2 different cars..... then i told myself these other turds can race someone else

Black
    2000 Z-28

Good stuff...sounds like an overall productive day! lol

Green
    99 Ws6

sounds like fun

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

so this dipshit in the jeep, we're his kids in the car while he was racing you? what a fucking moron. i will NEVER race w/my daughter w/me in my car. nice kills btw

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Sorry, but I have to call BS on the SRT-8 kill.

One, unless you have slicks on, you're not going to get the jump on him, not even close. But the one that really gets me is, "but he spun worse than me" Oh really.... Funny because they're AWD and they just chirp the wheels and bounce!

Sorry, but the whole Jeep story really irks me a little.....
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

did you mean to say SRT neon?

good kills btw

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    did you mean to say SRT neon?

good kills btw
    well I say RT on the side of its doors probably the s fell off. but it was turbo charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    so this dipshit in the jeep, we're his kids in the car while he was racing you? what a fucking moron. i will NEVER race w/my daughter w/me in my car. nice kills btw
    yes he was with his daughter, son and wife. real stupid looking with a dazed "lost" look in his eyes.

and (for the other guy) yes it was a four wheel drive, he spun his tires longer than me. just because you'd assume its an AWD its not going to help if the driver cant launch.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    well I say RT on the side of its doors probably the s fell off. but it was turbo charged.
    they made RTs also, was it 2 or 4 doored?

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

two doored painted black, nice rims, and dual exhaust tips it sounded mean. I loved the sounds it made while it was shifting.

Black
    01 Camaro SS

They don't have enough power stock to spin the tires bad at all, just chirp them. And if he was modded enough to spin them that hard, you have to be really modded to beat him. I own a modded AWD SUV, that compete head to head w/ them, I know them very well....

It is possible that he didn't take off the traction control and can't drive at all, but it doesn't take a lot to launch an auto. But he didn't spin worse than a LS1 RWD car....

Approver of Threads SpecterGT260's Avatar

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

maybe he bogged. if u arent watching his tires the overall effect looks like spinning. and i loled at the "neon RT, finally a challenge" part. had to have been an srt4

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Very nice kills, especially the neon. Our cars have killer top end power.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

i saw that neon btw today! too bad i was hauling 40tons or else it could of been fun, turns out he lives within the neighborhood.

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    yes he was with his daughter, son and wife. real stupid looking with a dazed "lost" look in his eyes.

and (for the other guy) yes it was a four wheel drive, he spun his tires longer than me. just because you'd assume its an AWD its not going to help if the driver cant launch.
    Um, so you race someone with kids in the car AND an AWD Jeep spun LONGER than you? Sorry they cut 1.8 60fts all day. Wasn't an SRT-8 Jeep. Unless you both happened to be in a rainstorm which makes the part about the kids even worse.

No way on the Jeep - they are automatics.

Nice kills otherwise though. Did the kids and wife laugh because your underwear was showing over your pants??

Thread Information