Impounded

Puter
    01 TA

A Dis Service to our Sport

No offense but what is the point of having a "parts review" section if you delete them? It is a great spot to place input for those obscure modifications nobody knows about. This helps the sport.

I realize that there is something to be said about advertising fees and advertisers getting their panties all up in a bunch due to conflicting parts sales but there is nothing stopping these said companies from contacting potentially favorable companies that manufacture parts for our rides to sell the parts for themselves.

I wrote about a positive experience, if the companies here really cared about providing the best service to their customers they should at least research the parts in question and test them. That is their job, if they don't all they are doing is a dis-service to our sport.

Best regards,
    Kevin

98 Formula
    06 duramax

your "review" was nothing more than a sales ad for a company that just happens to be local to you complete with a link so it was removed.

Impounded

Puter
    01 TA

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    your "review" was nothing more than a sales ad for a company that just happens to be local to you complete with a link so it was removed.
    Come on, do you guys need phone numbers? The link was provided because it was asked and the gentleman I don't even know, moderators should have known. Also, the company that sells this stuff is 99% Mustang only. The only reason I found out about them is because of a friend that drives a Ford and they happen to use the same spark plugs.

The guys were really cool and it is awesome to have a company making these parts local so yeah, I'm a bit geeked about them, especially since the part worked wonders for me. I can see why they are popular in the mustang scene and thought I would share for the LS scene but if you don't care, neither do I. shrug

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by punisherTA View Post
    Come on, do you guys need phone numbers? The link was provided because it was asked and the gentleman I don't even know, moderators should have known. Also, the company that sells this stuff is 99% Mustang only. The only reason I found out about them is because of a friend that drives a Ford and they happen to use the same spark plugs.

The guys were really cool and it is awesome to have a company making these parts local so yeah, I'm a bit geeked about them, especially since the part worked wonders for me. I can see why they are popular in the mustang scene and thought I would share for the LS scene but if you don't care, neither do I. shrug
    No further comments from the moderators I assume..........anybody.........
    2000 Arctic White trans am, ws6 hood, ws6 air box, slp lid, slp smooth bellows, slp loudmouth exhaust,shift kit, rebuilt trans, LS6 intake, 3.73 gears, Shaner S3 p/p throttle body, and a tune . SFC. C6 ZO6 rims 18" in back 17" in front. Drilled and slotted rotors.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

sure, I'll throw a comment in there......this is the troll account for weaponx that was pimping weaponx parts prior to becoming a sponsor. I believe this is the poster child for why we don't allow people to pimp non-sponsors.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

$11 a plug?

Talk about a dis-service.

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    $11 a plug?

Talk about a dis-service.
    that could be the funniest thing i have heard all week!

Thread Information